What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school? (1 Viewer)

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Roasted marshmellows on Bunsen Burners and ATE in the LABS!!! :O
omg shock horror u at in the labs!!!!
i sentance u to detention 4 LIFE!!!!!

bahahahahaha

the worst i have done is um...... drive my uncles work van, with his gf son, wen we were both underage.
and im not talkin paddick bashing or driving on some quiet country road....
im talking roads in outer sydney....
half an hour later we came bak with the bumper missing

bahahahahaha

good old times............

Legham

HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
omg shock horror u at in the labs!!!!
i sentance u to detention 4 LIFE!!!!!

bahahahahaha

the worst i have done is um...... drive my uncles work van, with his gf son, wen we were both underage.
and im not talkin paddick bashing or driving on some quiet country road....
im talking roads in outer sydney....
half an hour later we came bak with the bumper missing

bahahahahaha

good old times............
thread said:
What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school?
learn2readplz

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Eh, well, there "was" once in YR10 when I threw a chair at a guy's head... I think he suffered a minor concussion XD And, of course, his other friends then jumped on me and beat some shit outta me. Funnily enough, none of us got into more trouble than a suspension. But, yeah, that's that, don't really wanna think about it now...

I guess the only trouble "I" caused was writing the YR11 end of year religion paper entirely in Jap XD And it wasn't even about religion, the stuff I wrote. I remember writing something along the lines of "Step one to making cockroach exoskeleton soup: Yell out your eight digit student number to everyone who walks past you until your throat is swollen" XD

Needless to say, the head of religion gave me a Sat detention... Which I promptly forgot ^.^; I called the school office at 9pm to check if he was still there XD Obviously, he wasn't, so I saw him on Mon, apologised for my shitty memory and bought him coffee as repayment, as well as agreeing to do another Sat detention. He never arranged another one XD So I somehow managed to skip Sat detention without even trying to ^.^;

RibZe

HSC
ive been suspended.

one of my mates had the school put on lockdown, cops came n shit, wont say why.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Bomberman said:
I got expelled from my school for playing online poker too much..

You guys ought to read this message...

Hey guys, I play poker all the time too along with my job.

I'm originally from the states and I'm surprised not more people have replied to this because of the popular Joe Hachem from Melbourne (I think) having an incredible year and last year playing tournament poker in the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas.

If you guys would be interested in starting to play online poker, come check out www.BustedNBroke.com as a strategy/staking forum where you might get a chance at some free $ if someone is nice enough to hook you up with a transfer on some site.
Damn, that must suck -.-; I mean, sure, I reckon my YR12 yearmaster is wayyy to perverted, but he was actually nice enough to let me and a couple of sensible friends play poker at lunch. He even leaves a classroom opened for us to play and occasionally plays with us ._.;

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
breaking said:
haha oh fuck, that reminds me of something i did in year 12

our IPT class was in one building and there was an IT class in the building directly across and we had the classes at the same time, and we could always see our friends in the window lol. so one day i found this thing that sends messages to computers thru the network, i found out the computer number one of my mates was using and i sent a message to the computer saying "WINDOWS ERROR: USER PENIS TOO SMALL"... the funny part was that the teacher (who was like a lesbian nshit) was standing at the computer at the time helping with something! haha she got really embarrassed and every time she had to mention it she referred to it as "that message" lol

but yeah i so owned my mate, it was pure comedy gold lol.
ahahahhaha i remember doing this

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I remember once in P.E we were discussing Masturbation and "Premature Ejaculation" (Wet Dreams)

And we were fortunate enough to have a hot young teacher (Damn she was fine) anyways to the story. I could tell she was trying to create a comfortable atmosphere, and the teacher was explaining how "masturbation is very normal and healthy", ofcourse we'd all heard the same thing before.

Anyways to the point of the story. I thought I could be a smart ass by blurting something out. I said "Yeah miss, I wank to you every night" the whole class in stitches at this point, and the teacher blushing. I took advantage of her silence and continued "I think about banging you from behind and squeezing your tits"

She went fucking bananas at that point. She grabbed be by my sleeve (I was wearing a school jumper) and she dragged me to the principals office. I was accused of sexual harassment, it was a fucking nightmare. To compound the issue she later took me to her office and was discussing why we can't openly talk about things like that. She was up close and I thought she was coming on to me. Instinctively I slided my hand up her blouse, and under her bra. She started slapping at me, reported it to the police, I got expelled... it's a long, long story.

So I got in one little sexual assault case and my mum got scared, and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air".

v.i.v.i.e.n

HSC
ahahaha xD

Everytime I think about it, it has me in hysterics

Funniest thing ever!
In Yr 8 when we had PE, me & my best friend got sick of
it so we walked outside to go for a "bathroom break" for
the rest of the period - gosh i hated PE & I don't miss it
haha... anyway,
everyone's school bags were in front of the gym:
there was one guy in our class who we both absolutely
hated and near his carelessly opened bag was a dead
mouse - put two & two together xD
My friend used a stick and pushed it into his bag & over
the next few days, he got a new school bag & we heard
that it had maggots inside - the authenticity of that -
unsure, but anyhow, it got the the teachers eventually
& I was blamed for doing it because I was there but my
friend confessed & so we both found ourselves in the
principals office
We were both meant to get afternoon detentions or
a weeks worth of detention but it was pretty unexpected
of us two to be doing such things because we were such
good students - ahh, good old innocent days of Yr 7 & 8
Back to the story again; The principal just gave us asked
why, lecured us etc, & we were like, umm... but he was
being a bully to us (*yes, that will do*) lol xD
So he was like, OK girls, next time come & see me about it
first before you take matters into your own hands etc
So we ended up spending one lunchtime outside his office
"reflecting on what we did" then, like they do, he let us go,
dropping the other detentions we were meant to do given
by our b*tch of a year co ordinator & he said never do it
again - if that opportunity ever arrised again, we probably
would have done it again
haha

classic

it was totally worth it too xD

It goes down as one of my most memorable moments of
highschool

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)