What's uni like?? (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I am shy haha but i do not mind talking to people

Do most people at uni enjoy being met and talked to by randoms?
It depends on how you do it. Most of the time, it'll be while you're waiting for classes. Since most people won't know anyone else, you have a perfect opportunity to talk to people, and most will response positively.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
It depends on how you do it. Most of the time, it'll be while you're waiting for classes. Since most people won't know anyone else, you have a perfect opportunity to talk to people, and most will response positively.
yay!!!

With economics is that a majority white or asain class?

twistedrebel

HSC
seriously??
fuck your a dumbass, do you even have any idea what course entails? ITS FULL OF ASIANS BOTH LOCAL AND DOMESTIC, WITH TOKEN WHITE GUYS

ALso HS is alot easier than uni, i spend like 50 hours a week at uni. ALot more work, quicker and harder. but i attend more parties and have more fun with friends etc. Also uni food is better than HS food, but too expensive, but i eat that shit everyday anyways.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
fuck your a dumbass, do you even have any idea what course entails? ITS FULL OF ASIANS BOTH LOCAL AND DOMESTIC, WITH TOKEN WHITE GUYS

ALso HS is alot easier than uni, i spend like 50 hours a week at uni. ALot more work, quicker and harder. but i attend more parties and have more fun with friends etc. Also uni food is better than HS food, but too expensive, but i eat that shit everyday anyways.
I do know what i takes you dick

I personaly just do not like asains and you do not even do Economics

Deathless

HSC

It's not true. At USYD economics this year, I'd say it's around 60% asians (local and foreign) with 40% whites...

Also I find uni much easier than high school. It's only relatively harder because I do less work and attend less classes. j-uhrig, for Economics you need to study a bit but for some subjects such as government, I know people who got HDs with little to no study. I'm averaging D for Economics and i don't go to lectures or tutorials but I do cram quite a bit for the assessments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)