What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
something like that? its not worth anything so it doesn't matter if you throw it away.

Miss Successful

HSC
atar aim, 99.95, says sex isn't worth wasting time on (though never having tried it), Jane Austen in her sig, I'm going with Trash
Judging by your dp, that's a bit rich coming from you.... ^^

things i have read in romance novels
Learn to write proper sentences =.=

you shouldnt throw away something like that, just because society says so, or because of peer pressure. and society doesnt even really say so, its up to you!
wise words :D i agree.

Miss Successful

HSC
lolwut? bitches love my air to air combat techniques
hahaha you sound so defensive.
dw i was joking, i didn't mean it :p just wanted to get back at ya for saying i was 'trash' =.=

ok except i was quoting you
yea but i couldn't reply properly because it wasn't a complete sentence and i wasn't sure what point you were trying to make. [i assume you were ... being a sheep and supporting Riet -raises eyebrow- ?]

mandibular prognathism.
lol...where does that come into this? I'm 99% sure i'm free from such an ailment :cool:

Miss Successful

HSC
LOL right.. i knew that :shy:

Do you think so? The pics on wiki were pretty gruesome , i don't think he has it =\
but wow what an interesting condition o__o i never knew it existed. LOL and to think i found out on a thread about virgins. :rolleyes:

HSC
um the point i was making is that you have no life experiences and you base all your opinions of sex and love etc on what you have read in romance novels

Miss Successful

HSC
They're not ALL based on romances >.> but yea okay i haven't been exposed to much of this stuff ..but what can you expect from a high school kid =.='
That being said, i think it'd be pretty bad if you were a virgin at like...30 . before then is fine :)

ps. i dont understand why whenever a virgin posts, they get flamed by everyone else...=\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)