Where do you study? (1 Viewer)

HSC
THE LIBRARY! In those quiet studying areas where you can't speak and can hear yourself breathing. That = awesomeeeee.

I struggle to study anywhere else.

I wish i could live at the library.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
home, mum wont let me go to the library lol :(

no idea why though :S..
I'd get more work done there then I do at home
yes indeed. The library is quiet, and a place where you can focus on studying and nothing else. try asking your mum again and say that it's for your future's sake.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I work at home, in my room, though every couple of hours, I get up and move around just that I don't become distracted.
I do study at my desk, then in bed, then on the floor. It helps me.

I haven't been to the library yet, because I think so many people would be a distraction to me, considering that it's rather big.
Maybe if I went to smaller library...

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
At home, but to be honest I haven't really put that much effort into school up until now, so I'll probly start going to libraries. I can't study when its dead quite though, so I need music, or a tv on in another room.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
State library ftw.:uhhuh:
any others out there?
YES, STATE LIBRARY FTW <3333
lol, I absolutely love the individual cubicle thingies with your very own tube light that you can turn on and off :D :D

But I have to make a serious effort to not follow my friends to the school lib because i know I won't get ANYTHING done then...
I know that feeling.. thats why I try to avoid the local library, unless I wake up really really late :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm a State Library kid. Going again today. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)