Where's My Room? (1 Viewer)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
I know its early but this thread will come up in feb next year but I just looked at my timetable for '06 and there was 2 locations I didnt know, one I was able to locate on the map and the other remains a mystery.

Where is ICT-44 ?

Thanks.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ICT is the new building above the multi-story carpark.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
mrbassman said:
I know its early but this thread will come up in feb next year but I just looked at my timetable for '06 and there was 2 locations I didnt know, one I was able to locate on the map and the other remains a mystery.

Where is ICT-44 ?

Thanks.
you living on campus next year?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
PrincessSJ said:
Is it finally operational??
Must be.

/Randomness: I have a clash between a tutorial and a lecture next year, which is somewhat rooted given we all have to do the same subjects and it is within the same discipline.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
!!! annoyance..

3 courses i'm doing next year have lectures at the same time..is the fact that i've enrolled in all these courses and that there are no alternate lectures for me to go to enough to alert the uni that something will need to be changed or am i going to have to scream and shout?

i'd say most people in my degree will be affected by this..but it's like <25 people hehe

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
1. yes i have reapplied to live on campus, we are supposed to hear via email anywhere from now until oweek

2. a for clashes, its a draft. if you are not repeating and are doing courses from the one displine they will fix it when the final comes out

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
When is the final coming out?
I'm hoping too much doesn't change because I already have 2 days/week work which has worked nicely around uni

rific

HSC
I like my timetable so far - two days of classes again and, for once, no clashes, it seems for once the school of education finally figured out how to submit requests for timetabling, still, how hard is it to find 12 hours a week that don't run into each other?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its not the individual schools problems, they submit when they would like things to be timetabled and then one dude has to figure it out for the entire Hunter building (so, making sure there are no clashes between EDUC, health, etc), and then he liases with the people who do various buildings around the rest of the uni.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
It's like 2-3 months before Uni starts, give the timetabler some time to do the damn thing...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Some of us need to organise work NOW, rather than later.. because later the work wont be there!

rific

HSC
Uni's generally pay a small fortune for access to timetabling software that does it all for you, provided you make half intelligent submissions.

Ya, I kinda had to figure out my classes and timetables early because I have to get started on my research project and even though it's almost completely unrelated to when classes are, this way I can at least say I've done some work for it.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
all will be explained when you receive your enrolment package from the uni...

you will then need to register online for tutorials (Jan 30, 9am i think)

good luck

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
We don't get given timetables, we make them ourselves (yay for being big people).

Go to here and select which field it will fall under (eg, science), then the programme (eg, Bachelor of Science), then scroll down til you get to the list of courses and pick which you need (eg, BIOL1001) and click it, then scroll to the bottom of the page that opens and click the bit about timetables (eg, Course Timetables for BIOL1001). Repeat for however many subjects you plan to enroll in.

JoeysBoy

HSC
Thanks Jess and Princess =)

Got a letter... its not a formal offer, but its the next best thing!

"I am pleased to advise that your audition performance met the standard required for the audition component for admission to... (bmus performance), (bmus/arts), (bmus/teach)."

=S omgomgomgomg! ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)