which campus do you goto? (1 Viewer)

Angel45

HSC
parra and penrith...parra's my fave but. i luv the big rooms.. like EMGO5...

parra campus!
ive been at parra for half a year now, havent seen anything creepy.. unless IT only comes out at night... :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
parra campus is haunted :(
watch out for the boogeyman :p

And apparently it only comes out at night. By it, I mean this child dressed in a white dress!

HSC
my friend saw two kids, one dressed in red, one in blue, at like 2am driving past the campus, he drove closer and only saw a fire hydrant, like they dissapeared in thin air.

next day, he visited paranormalaustralia.com or something and read in the forums that someone saw exactly the same thing then looked up how there was an orthange there and kids got treated real bad or something.

creepy

L

LaraB

hiphophorray123 said:
my friend saw two kids, one dressed in red, one in blue, at like 2am driving past the campus, he drove closer and only saw a fire hydrant, like they dissapeared in thin air.

next day, he visited paranormalaustralia.com or something and read in the forums that someone saw exactly the same thing then looked up how there was an orthange there and kids got treated real bad or something.

creepy
or maybe there was just 2 kids running past or there were no kids in the first place an they mistook somethin else for kids :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
or maybe there was just 2 kids running past or there were no kids in the first place an they mistook somethin else for kids :rolleyes:
or maybe his friend had been drinking :rolleyes:

HSC
Cape said:
or maybe his friend had been drinking :rolleyes:

lol he doesnt drink drive, well there were 3 other people in the car, they saw exactly the same thing, and it is unlikely to be a coincdence because other peoplle on that site have seen the exact same thing, and there are many sites on how it is haunted etc.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
Hawkesbury.

And Hawkesbury is where it is at.
*blinks* Hawkesbury is at Hawkesbury. Would never have guessed :)

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
lol he doesnt drink drive, well there were 3 other people in the car, they saw exactly the same thing, and it is unlikely to be a coincdence because other peoplle on that site have seen the exact same thing, and there are many sites on how it is haunted etc.
lol can you ask your friend for the thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)