Which is the best private school? have your say. (1 Viewer)

Which is the best private school?

• MLC School Sydney

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Trinity Grammar School

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Newington College

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Scots College

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • The Kings School

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Ascham

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Pymble Ladies\' College

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Abbotsleigh

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Knox Grammar School

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Ravenswood

Votes: 17 7.5%

• Total voters

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I used to go to Knox Grammar school from years 5-7. It's so strict there, with the whole boater nonsense, afternoon and saturday detentions, and crap teachers.

What's your real name kaseita? I might know you! Do you know Andrew Chan and James Lee at Knox? I was just reading through the posts and when you talk about the "evil Karl" do you mean Karl Anderson. Cos I remember him being very smart when I was at the school, along with simon le grand

kaseita

Originally posted by Ultimate
I used to go to Knox Grammar school from years 5-7. It's so strict there, with the whole boater nonsense, afternoon and saturday detentions, and crap teachers.

What's your real name kaseita? I might know you! Do you know Andrew Chan and James Lee at Knox? I was just reading through the posts and when you talk about the "evil Karl" do you mean Karl Anderson. Cos I remember him being very smart when I was at the school, along with simon le grand
AAAAHHHH!!! my name is revealed! nooo!

hehe, I be Andrew Chan :).
and yep I was talkin about Anderson. but simon's not as great as he used to be. his performance pretty much dropped over the years...even I beat him :p. The main smart guys are Karl and Joe Liu, one of them will get dux, and both will claim the dux of science and humanities - karl will probably get humanities and joe the other.

hehe, at least someone agrees with me how crap a regime it is...
I hope no kgs teachers are here...:p

and I don't remember James Lee...but he might be the korean guy that left in yr7, after his father died...I think.

edit 1:hang on, are you david stevenson? or someone else?
cause I only remember 2 guys who left in yr7, who might actually remember me :p.
and somehow, the nick "ultimate" fits

edit 2: wait, it is! lol!! there's only one stevenson in coffs that I know! (did a post search) hey there man!!!! I aint talked to ya in aaages. you got icq/msn??? pm it to me!

Last edited:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
God I can't believe it Andrew. This is david stevenson from Coffs Harbour, and we haven't talked for ages. You STILL remember me! I didn't think you would be on these boards. It was the only way I could get resources and stuff for the HSC. Anyway, my email is dave_stevenson_01@hotmail.com. I got msn, so we can catch up!

kaseita

hahaha, how could I forget you!
I still remember racing you in maths under Vuletich, and also that time you rang me from coffs (I'd just talked to david rogers like a minute before, so I thought it was him again :p)

man, you like disappeared, and I never found you again!
other people still remember you you know. we talk sometimes, reflect back.

and I never imagined you'd be on here! man, coffs harbour, that's like, way far! figures you'd need resources :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by kaseita
The main smart guys are Karl and Joe Liu, one of them will get dux, and both will claim the dux of science and humanities - karl will probably get humanities and joe the other.

Do u possibly know what primary school Joe Liu went to when he was in kindergarten? Jus wanna kno if its the same joe liu I was in kindy with...lol

chait

is there more than one _ in yr 9?

were u in St?

Last edited:

chait

nvm.. : it seems like a big yr cos even my bro doesn't know all ppl in his yr.. i know round 6 ppl in my grade who have bros in yr 9 at trinity.

gnatalie

what about central coast grammar, gawd. oh yeh, i forgot, it SUX, and plus, you are only including the posh sydney grammars, we dont even get a mention up here

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Nah, you're correct gnatalie. central grammar is too far on the outer to be considered the poshest of private schools. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)