Which political group do you perfer? (1 Viewer)

casualcomedy

HSC
It seemed that the Democrats was my preferred party but after the collaspe and the problems with leadership I thought I'd be a voter for labour but really labour has little leadership stability at the moment as well. And it seems that if either labour or liberals are in government it wouldn't make much difference as they are basically the same, maybe liberals more slightly to the right after Iraq.

Really and truely, I'm undecided.

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Overall I seem to support the Liberal party on the majority of issues (although not all, I doubt anyone here could say they support the party on all issues), I'm a liberal Liberal supporter for all that matters.

casualcomedy

HSC
liberal Liberal?

As in more to the right than a normal Liberal?
Or liberating liberal instead?

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Damn Straight... burn those ugly bloke looking lesbians..... preserve the hot female looking ones though, exemptions can be passed...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
casualcomedy said:
liberal Liberal?

As in more to the right than a normal Liberal?
Or liberating liberal instead?
liberal Liberal as in socially I support a more liberal standpoint (ie same sex marriage, abortion not getting changed etc). Overall I am more inclined to go with the Liberals on other issues (defence, economy etc). If they went even more conservative then quite possibly I would vote for Labor just as it would be more preferable to me.

Edit: I know liberals wouldn't traditionally be supportive of some of the defence measures, but I'm a weird one, liberal Liberal would be the best way to describe myself.
frog12986 said:
Damn Straight... burn those ugly bloke looking lesbians..... preserve the hot female looking ones though, exemptions can be passed...
What the fuck? It isn't like they go around hitting on you. Different people have different tastes, if everyone unattractable to a person went then there would be no one left.

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

I would go Liberal party, but I like Beazley so depending on what kinda job he does depends on who I'll vote for in the next election...

The Greens are morons. Whoever suggests their only agenda is to "protect the environment" is even more of a moron. A lobotomized moron.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
i've started my own political party here in waratah heights with my right-hand man, bronson saves. we are the Citizen's Union of Non-Terrorists, or CUNTS for short. we hope to be elected on the platform of segregating arabs from the general populace and sending them back to afghanistan, and also cheaper pension rates for catching the bus in to town. in a nutshell, we're a slightly more reactionist version of david oldfield.
sharon grierson better watch herself at the next federal election, the great city of newcastle can only stay labor for so long

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
I'm an amiring fan of the new People's Progress Party. Agenda is strictly non-leftist.

The PPP recruitment drive is in force..

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
grag balbrady said:
sharon grierson better watch herself at the next federal election, the great city of newcastle can only stay labor for so long
good lord, you're not from Newcastle are you?
I think for the first time I may actually be happy that I had to move for uni.....
Anyways I'm a labor girl. Ovbiously.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
LadyBec said:
good lord, you're not from Newcastle are you?
I think for the first time I may actually be happy that I had to move for uni.....
Anyways I'm a labor girl. Ovbiously.
And I am glad that Newcastle has been rid of one more filth monger.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
I support Labor. I don't really like the blokes after John Howard retires. Costello a bit too shifty for me.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Outdoor Recreation Party, although in the election i voted for everyone (under the line voting, the way the informed vote) as it allowed me to pick the position of the ppl i wanted to vote for, additionally, when someone asked me if i voted for "....." i could say yes

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I strongly believe that we should run a campaign to move all the greens to tasmania and any future refugee's.
The greenies would love Tassie, its prestine natural environments, and lots of trees to hug

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
2sense said:
I support Labor. I don't really like the blokes after John Howard retires. Costello a bit too shifty for me.
Whats wrong with Costello, my uncle has met him and said he was a good bloke (it was some function, dinner thing, and they had a convo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)