Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

jazzbaby

HSC
i think the most boring is IPT but i still like it haha

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Let's hope we get an easy HSC English exam them! First cab off the rank for new HSC Syllabus :p
Considering how NSW has traditionally had the hardest English HSC equivalent tests, they could be making english easier for us. I sure hope they are.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
foram said:
Considering how NSW has traditionally had the hardest English HSC equivalent tests, they could be making english easier for us. I sure hope they are.
yeah same here. My English isn't as good as it use to be back in the year 10 days *salutes*. But then again, we can't do much practise papers now can we?

selablad

HSC
Sarah182 said:
But Emma is the most boring book I have ever read
Oh, yes, agree wholeheartedly +1 qft etc etc, I tried to read the full version after reading one of those cute abbreviated versions for little kids when I was younger, but it was so boring, I read about 5 pages and gave up :(

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
selablad said:
Our physics teacher never actually teaches us anything...:( And the textbook they make us use is dreadful. So I stopped doing physics homework and decided to teach myself physics, and I got a decent textbook out the library which I'm going to keep "forgetting" to return because I don't have enough money to buy one myself :)
I thought I was the only one that "forgot" to return material I "borrow" from the library. Honestly, I've got 4 textbooks for Economics, Studies of Religion, Maths and Legal Studies which I have "forgotten" to bring to school on the due date. I've got a Christmas video which I took out of the local library which has been at my house for 10 years and counting! LOL!

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
I thought I was the only one that "forgot" to return material I "borrow" from the library. Honestly, I've got 4 textbooks for Economics, Studies of Religion, Maths and Legal Studies which I have "forgotten" to bring to school on the due date. I've got a Christmas video which I took out of the local library which has been at my house for 10 years and counting! LOL!
don't you get fines?
At my school if something is over due it's 10c a day.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
we pay a 100$ text book bond because of people like me, that find a certain text or book interesting
and never give it back.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
we pay a 100$ text book bond because of people like me, that find a certain text or book interesting
and never give it back.
$100 :eek: might as well go and buy your own text book.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
its a bond. we get 70 back and if we pay it, is also cheapens our not so compulsory but technically so school fees.

i have a scholarship though, so it just gets taken out of that.
so do study guides, books for assignments, uniforms, school shoes, stationary, excursions..

i literally invoice everything to the school these days.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
don't you get fines?
At my school if something is over due it's 10c a day.
Yep, we do get fines, but at the end of the year the librarian sends out a notice that says that if any student returns any overdue books TODAY (1 week later will also count), all fines will be removed. I've also taken some textbooks from class which I will later sell on BoS or Ebay. Our school trusts us wayyy to much! LOL!

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
$100 :eek: might as well go and buy your own text book.
Our textbook bond is like $130. I hope to God my dad forgets about the bond and I get to keep it!

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
its a bond. we get 70 back and if we pay it, is also cheapens our not so compulsory but technically so school fees.

i have a scholarship though, so it just gets taken out of that.
so do study guides, books for assignments, uniforms, school shoes, stationary, excursions..

i literally invoice everything to the school these days.
You only get 70 back? That sounds a little unfair to me. Whatever happened to FREE public education? We get every cent of our $130 textbook bond back at the end of year 12, although they sometimes do find enough deductions to completely wipe out the entire ammount. I only found out school fees weren't compulsory a year ago, which, up until then, I payed 100 bucks a year just for nothing! Nowadays, I get a note from my parents that says that I'm a tightass and I can't afford to pay the fees. Happy days! :rofl:

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
kurt.physics said:
Chemistry Sucks!!! Enough Said
LOL, your comment reminded me of a Judge Judy case I watched where at the end of the case when the litigants are asked for comments, this one guy just kept saying "'nuff said" everytime he was asked a question.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
Yep, we do get fines, but at the end of the year the librarian sends out a notice that says that if any student returns any overdue books TODAY (1 week later will also count), all fines will be removed. I've also taken some textbooks from class which I will later sell on BoS or Ebay. Our school trusts us wayyy to much! LOL!
wow. that's so cool! Nup, my school would never do that. I reckon they want to juice as much money as they can from the students :p But it's a good library anyways.
SomeoneCool said:
Our textbook bond is like $130. I hope to God my dad forgets about the bond and I get to keep it!
haha! So does your school use that money to pruchase new textbooks? With $130, you could buy 2 3U Cambridge Textbooks and still have enough money left over for a novel :apig:

adidasboy

weee
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
You only get 70 back? That sounds a little unfair to me. Whatever happened to FREE public education? We get every cent of our $130 textbook bond back at the end of year 12, although they sometimes do find enough deductions to completely wipe out the entire ammount. I only found out school fees weren't compulsory a year ago, which, up until then, I payed 100 bucks a year just for nothing! Nowadays, I get a note from my parents that says that I'm a tightass and I can't afford to pay the fees. Happy days! :rofl:
sure beats paying $800~ for your textbooks =="
damn private schools.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)