Which tutoring centre(s) do the james ruse and top private school studnets go to? (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Yeh way too expensive. Especially since i go maths and used to go science tutoring as well. Going to ny second lesson today since i just moved here from compass english. Tbh first impreasions could have been better-teacher wastes time by making us read texts together as a class wtf. But cant really say much atm. Will see in the future
lol where's it located?

Also for Delta, in year 12, you get some girl named rebecca who teaches all the yr 12's (from what I heard). I think they assigned her to teach them because she was the best and most experienced out of all of them. Don't know tbh

And how much does ignition cost?

Y did u quite compass?

Mach_1

HSC
lol where's it located?

Also for Delta, in year 12, you get some girl named rebecca who teaches all the yr 12's (from what I heard). I think they assigned her to teach them because she was the best and most experienced out of all of them. Don't know tbh

And how much does ignition cost?

Y did u quite compass?
Ignition is in eastwood.
I quit compass because my teacher left. She was a senior hsc marker and pretty good teacher but since she left we had to join other classes none of which fitnin my schedule. Compass was pretty decent and a couple guya from my grade go there too. Unfortunately their class is full. :c so just decided fto give ignition a go cos why not

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Ignition is in eastwood.
I quit compass because my teacher left. She was a senior hsc marker and pretty good teacher but since she left we had to join other classes none of which fitnin my schedule. Compass was pretty decent and a couple guya from my grade go there too. Unfortunately their class is full. :c so just decided fto give ignition a go cos why not

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
aye lmao

tbh in yr 11 you don't really need an english tutor infact you don't really need one at all. All you need is a super dedicated english teacher who's a HSC marker and pretty much you're set

The only time you need an english tutor is if your school english teacher is shit and isn't dedicated so what you do is you get an english tutor (qualified english teacher) and get them to help you with whatever you need help with (doesn't neccessarily have to be private tutoring but can be a group tutor who helps you heaps via email and such)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
@Mach_1 will be leaving BOS for the rest of today

Have a good day :)

The Killing Joke

HSC
Hey Guys

Which tutoring centres do james ruse and top private school students go to?

I know they go to Dr Du but am not sure of others...?

If you guys have any ideas please post them in this thread

Thanks,

Regards,

eyeseeyou

Well, I go to Kurt and I see a lot of seniors from school there (James Ruse). Kurt is mainly just Baulko kids actually. Ruse kids go to Mr Guan in Carlingford a lot...

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Well, I go to Kurt and I see a lot of seniors from school there (James Ruse). Kurt is mainly just Baulko kids actually. Ruse kids go to Mr Guan in Carlingford a lot...
I thought a lot of Ruse and Baulko go to ngo and sons (I heard at least half the baulko cohort goes to ngo and sons)

Who's this "Mr Guan" not so familiar with him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)