Who despises english advanced already? (2 Viewers)

R15I23D05D14Y

HSC
joesmith1975 said:
no you have it all wrong

4 Unit Maths{and any type of maths} > Science courses > Ad. English
Missed a step.

4 Unit Maths{and any type of maths} > Science courses > Slow death >= Ad. English

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Exactly the other way around, m0ofin :p Yeah we can just keep arguing about this if you want...but the mods are gonna eat us :p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
Hahaha, i agree with u!! Sorry m0ofin!
It's cool *runs off to cry* :lol:
Hmmm, History was waaaaay more fun than English last year but meh, I still maintain: Science > English > History :p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
Exactly the other way around, m0ofin :p Yeah we can just keep arguing about this if you want...but the mods are gonna eat us :p
Bahaha, we're back to being squabbling year 7's. Yay! :p And btw, it is NOT the other way around airie :p

airie

HSC
I wish I were still in Year 7, mind you >.<''' Now that was great, four and a half years ago...

airie

HSC
Mind you, back in China you don't see the other years often :p So we Year 7's pretended that we were the rulers of the school! :lol:

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Pubert said:
Yeh, i liked getting picked on by yr12 people too!
Looks like you're speaking for yourself dear :lol:

I was never actually picked on back then, I get picked on now by year 7's! @_@" *cough* cough* my peer support kids, pfft.

HSC
m0ofin said:
Looks like you're speaking for yourself dear :lol:

I was never actually picked on back then, I get picked on now by year 7's! @_@" *cough* cough* my peer support kids, pfft.
Hahaha, one of the yr 8 kids that i play school sport with picks on me! Dont they understand that WE are meant to pick on THEM!
Year 11ers > everyone else! :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
Hahaha, one of the yr 8 kids that i play school sport with picks on me! Dont they understand that WE are meant to pick on THEM!
Year 11ers > everyone else! :)
Bahaha, you said it! :D What do the kiddies do to you? My kiddies go "Ooooh, we're TALLER than (or as tall as) you and we're in year 7!" :mad1: Uncool man, uncool.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Half the year 7/8 kids at my school are all gangster who think they're better than everyone.. They're not even real gangster either, just a bunch of toys :(
And adv. english is great.. i like english :)

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
greycats said:
Half the year 7/8 kids at my school are all gangster who think they're better than everyone.. They're not even real gangster either, just a bunch of toys :(
And adv. english is great.. i like english :)
Amen to that, a few weeks ago i was playing cricket in school n this year 7 kid bumps into me and starts all these ya mum jokes, and hes like half the size of me. The funniest thing about newbies in schools are the mum jokes, they just dont realise they're outta fashion lawl.

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
Hmm... yr 7's are just so annoying... We seniors go out buy a packet of hot chips, come back and get bugged by "Can i have chip? I'm the 'friend' of that person and that person". Moreover, they do not understand the meaning of NO...

Hm. I"m enjoying Adv. And Ext. English, though ext>adv. For advanced we're doing romantic relationships: the film "Lantana" and the Great Gatsby. For Extension, we are currently doing taming of the shrew(just love it, probably the first i went crazy for a shakesperean play...LOL...LOVE SHAKESPEARE) and ten things i hate about you, which i'm not to keen on..=_=.

Overall..i guess... Physics = Maths ext.=Ancient histroy = Englsh Ext > Chemistry = Eng Adv. > Maths Adv.

A more person issue... right now i've got 12U for yr 11..yet..i want to not only keep these subjects but add on a 4U maths, 4U english, and 3U history..= 15 units...
DIE~~~~

xtorix

HSC
I HATE advanced english!! seriously worst class ever.
im doing the poetry of John Donne. its so friggen boring!!
and extension sucks to
ENGLISH IS GAY!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)