Who despises english advanced already? (1 Viewer)

IceOnFire

HSC
For English Ext creative writing section, I wrote something to do with Mr. John Howard literally back stabbing Mr. George W. Bush.. :uhoh: It was suppose to be political satire, on how politicians always back stab each other, just not literally.

I didn't even get my story. :(

Chocolat

HSC
IceOnFire said:
For English Ext creative writing section, I wrote something to do with Mr. John Howard literally back stabbing Mr. George W. Bush.. :uhoh: It was suppose to be political satire, on how politicians always back stab each other, just not literally.

I didn't even get my story. :(
That's actually quite a clever concept...

Regarding the topic, I think there is a point to English but yes I agree, it is as boring as anything! But like someone said, it's compulsory and is the only subject that will most definitely be counted in our UAI...so it's certainly a subject that's worth dedicating some time to and consequently, getting strong marks in :D.

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
That's actually quite a clever concept...
Why Thank You. :D
No one has ever complimented me regarding anything to do with English..

Aaaahh you make me blush.. :shy:

Chocolat

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Why Thank You. :D
No one has ever complimented me regarding anything to do with English..

Aaaahh you make me blush.. :shy:
Your welcome :).
English is such a subjective subject. I mean, everyone has different tastes when it comes to reading and writing...and just because one person (aka your teacher) doesn't like it...doesn't mean it's not any good...:D

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
My creative pieces are widely regarded as shit.
I'm sure that's not the case:D. Everyone is their own worst critic. But, on the rare instance that it is the case, heck, just look at how fantastic you are are maths:D!

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
Your welcome :).
English is such a subjective subject. I mean, everyone has different tastes when it comes to reading and writing...and just because one person (aka your teacher) doesn't like it...doesn't mean it's not any good...:D
Yes yes I will work harder in Year 12 for English...:)
Now let's see if I will have the motivations that I have shown today tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

Chocolat

HSC
Yep. I sure do believe that everyone has an imagination :D. It's like part of the human configuration!
And I'm sure that, SoulSearcher, your creative stories aren't as bad as you spell them out to be :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)