Who else is having trouble finishing writing notes? (1 Viewer)

angel_kate

i bought little A5 notebooks for each subject, got myself a copy of the syllabus and sat down and answered all the dot points for my notes.
Its very good cos everything u need 2 know is there in one book instead of on hundreds of loose sheets in a folder or where ever!

angel_kate

any ideas about how to summarise business studies-so much to remember-also what about mod his-germany & indo china& ww1

havnt you even started writing out notes????

I think you might be a bit crazy! however, there is almost always time to try to correct it. The HSC in a month excel books are out there for some subjects and really help, even though you have like, a week.

You should also work ur but off going thru the syllabus and making sure u know everything pretty well. Then go through past papers and go over ur trial paper BUT TIME URSELF to prepare for the real time limit in the exam.

Hope that helps :)

stressed02

hey Ben,
if you want i can give u some ancient notes, in return for some DT ones?! what topics are u doing in ancient?
i'm doing Pericles (personality), The fall of the Roman Republic 68-28BC (historical period) and (2 societies) - Athenian and Minoan. let me know if i can be of help.

ben

I would have loved you ancient notes - but I'm not doing any of your topics. 'PM' me if you still want my design and technology notes.

funkydish

i've got notes all done from the trials, should i rewrite them again or should i jsut go over them and then do some practice papers and write notes on things that should be memorised (eg. accounting formulas in business, etc)

angel_kate

if u feel that ur notes r good enough, sure - start on practice papers and TIME URSELF cos it prepares u 4 the exam conditions

Fire_and_Ice

I did my notes before the trials, so at the moment, I've been filling in gaps and fixing problem areas

I thought i was fine
Until I discovered that my Mod Hist teacher had left out BIG CHUNKS of the syllabus for Arab-Israeli!!!!! So now Im like freaking out, cause it is important stuff too.

Ive been looking at exams, and making essay plans- personally for me, practicing exams doesnt work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)