Who found the SC Easy? (1 Viewer)

suzlee

HSC
Deer said:
For the english contrast question, I discussed the contrast between the setting (lovely country atmosphere, onomatopeia 'swish' implies freedom (lol wtf), use of tactile imagery, colours and textures etc), juxtaposed with the bushranger (portrayed as dark and mysterious, looming, etc), and reinforced with the quote 'he looked out of place' or something.
:/

LOL

Yeah that's what said too. A friend of mine contrasted the two images of the bushranger... The first impression of a man with pistols and a knife, then the deeper side of him seen on his face through the sad eyes - bladiblahh

lolman12567 said:
]the answer is DNA, chromosomes are structures not molecules.

and yeah that bushranger shit was hard, but everything else was relatively easy.
arrr damn it

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Science was pretty easy (finished an hour early)

As for English...-dies-

Deer said:
For the english contrast question, I discussed the contrast between the setting (lovely country atmosphere, onomatopeia 'swish' implies freedom (lol wtf), use of tactile imagery, colours and textures etc), juxtaposed with the bushranger (portrayed as dark and mysterious, looming, etc), and reinforced with the quote 'he looked out of place' or something.
:/
That sounds about right. I'm screwed for that section >_>;

Somnolence

HSC
It wasn't too hard, some questions required more thought, but I got through those alright.

I always find some of the MC answers they give in these tests hilarious. I remember in a trial exam for Science there was a question about how this girl should test the acidity of some mud and one of the options was "Taste the mud". I laugh at those things.

serendipityy

HSC
Deer said:
Yeah I really don't know. I was about to put nucleotide, like a nucleotide base with sugar, phosphate and base, but I thought that was probably way too technical :/

""The main role of DNA molecules is the long-term storage of information. " -wikipedia.. :p

I'm pretty sure DNA is correct, but for me it was just a lucky guess, I found it so hard to decide.

lol what if you wrote "DNA gene" to make it longer :confused:

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
serendipityy said:
Hmm, I'm not sure. It could still be right, a gene is just a part of DNA, and the image they showed had just a few bits mutated or whatever, so you may be right.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Somnolence said:
It wasn't too hard, some questions required more thought, but I got through those alright.

I always find some of the MC answers they give in these tests hilarious. I remember in a trial exam for Science there was a question about how this girl should test the acidity of some mud and one of the options was "Taste the mud". I laugh at those things.
ROFL. Taste the mud.
serendipityy said:
I wrote DNA molecule...I haven't heard of "DNA gene" before. =/ Dunno if you'll get a mark for it.

Jusskah

HSC
For the contrast I did the juxtaposition of the beast metaphor and the eyes of a human >___> I had no other idea, nothing else was very apparent to me at the time.

God dammit, why did I choose chromosome?!

serendipityy

HSC
Deer said:
Hmm, I'm not sure. It could still be right, a gene is just a part of DNA, and the image they showed had just a few bits mutated or whatever, so you may be right.

lol science was still gay
what about the last question? what did you guys write about?

oh and the experiment question?

serendipityy

HSC
pwoh said:
ROFL. Taste the mud.

I wrote DNA molecule...I haven't heard of "DNA gene" before. =/ Dunno if you'll get a mark for it.

LOL i had DNA at first
and just before they took the test
im like it just looks too short

so i added gene aha

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I put DNA after like 5 minutes of thinking...

I say science easy and English was fcuked!!

I don't know I got through English

I just hate english!!!

speedofsound

HSC
suzlee said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA What did I tell you guyssssss about English!!!

10 marker - letter
20 marker - short story

EXACTLY what I was hoping for. I mentioned that on this forum yesterday...
When I saw that during reading time I almost yelled 'YES!'
I was soooooooo relieved when I saw the letter!

Brontecat

HSC
i agree i even tried to remember what it stood for but then it wouldn't fit so i just wrote DNA

happyhelen

HSC
hey.. pretty much ditto with most other people - liked english, but found science hard.. but i'm no go at it anyways.. hehe, i put DNA for that question - it was a total guess, i was like 90% sure that would be wrong, but i had nothing else so i just put that.. even if it's not right it's comforting to see other people struggling with the same stuff.. but, overall, i'm not regretting not studying or stressing..

Cramkid

HSC
The english and science were pretty easy. Its true too, the questions are all basically general knowledge. Although I don't think that will be the case with hist + geo.. well at least in long response questions.
But I'm a lot less stressed about them as I was before. :)
Only tomorrow left, then computer test on wednesday and I'm DONE.

And for the science question I put DNA too, but they left a lot of box space, so i thought they wanted us to write the whole word. Dioxyribonucleic-acid (or however its spelt). So i wrote that :S and in brackets wrote DNA. lol so obviously we didn't need to do that.

king049

HSC
um yah i put dna but i had doubts as it said molecule/\....any thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)