Who found the SC Easy? (1 Viewer)

elfyem

HSC
i completed the yr10 cert. last year and failed all trials. following the trials i had a major meltdown about the actual exam however i can bravely say this THE YEAR 10 CERTIFICATE WAS THE EASIEST EXAM I HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE i really don't know why i stressed so much cause my marks were so high its not funny!! good luck all of year 10.

studentcheese

HSC
hmmm.. if thats true, then how come I don't feel as if I did well. Let's just wait until our marks come back.

But I do agree that I didn't feel challenged in the test..thus the overthinking.

Cardea

HSC
studentcheese said:
hmmm.. if thats true, then how come I don't feel as if I did well. Let's just wait until our marks come back.

But I do agree that I didn't feel challenged in the test..thus the overthinking.
Same here!! For both things! I felt pretty crappy after finishing yesterday, so I'm expecting the worst now.. So many regrets about the things I could've done instead..

And the overthinking totally screwed my multiple choice. Honestly, I overanalyse the most simplest things. Grrrr.

melli-girl

HSC
Miss Sunshine said:
haha i laughed at the country newspaper text!

I loved that part about the chicken crossing the road! ha!
haha that was so funny. I loved that too!

And, I think it was definitely easier than trials, but I wouldn't say totally easy. I hope I went okay in them ahah. I was stressing heaps beforehand, so thank god it's over!

studentcheese

HSC
uh-huh. after the test, I felt alright but when everyone started talking about the test, I realised I made heaps of mistakes!

Cardea

HSC
Me too, I actually felt alright until I realised the silly things I'd done. I made quite a few mistakes too.. like for science, the line of best fit question, I totally ignored that part because I thought it might be too risky. Instead I just joined all the dots together.

*facepalm*

pandaemon

HSC
N/A
yeah, was definetely easier than the trials. and i did pretty well in the trials.

so i should ace the SC

victoria10

HSC
i over think half the questions and make them harder then they seemed.
last years papers seemed easier though. oh well.

as long as i pass - thats my theory

never trust my theories

boris

Banned
HSC
not trying to talk myself up or anything, you kids will have to same opinion in a few years. the sc is so stupidly easy its not even worth doing.

salma4lyfe

HSC
yehh english was really easy, i dont get why ppl found the contrast bit hard, i find it pretty straight forward and there were so many contrasts. i chose the contrast that the guy looked tought in appearance but his face look worried and sad.

overall the tests were ok, the last question on geography was prty hard, i forgot how to manage the coast lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)