• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has said "I LOVE YOU"? (1 Viewer)

aj_number_10

HSC
i say it to girls all the time
if u wanna get u no wat (sex)
u hav 2 play it smart
tell girls they r beautifull
tell them u love them and theres no1 else but them in ur life

y more guys dont use this ill never no
sum ppl r so stupid

hipPo3

HSC
wow ur smart ...

edit: nice score last yr .. very nice

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Copacabana NYC said:
Ok so last night, he said it again to me...... and i just looked away coz i didnt want to handle it like i did last time.....by laughing......but anyway he asked if i loved him back. I said "not yet." He didnt respond and we quickly changed the subject.

but then it just got arkward. He 'had to go home' soon after that. Which i know wasn't true...but i let him go without mentioning the whole "i love you" thing.

do you think he was hurt by my reply? i thought my reply was better than just saying "no" but i honestly don't feel that way about him yet. i like him heaps but not love.
Just tell him why and actually DISCUSS the topic with him.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
in the past (3 ex's) we've said it pretty early in the piece...there was no definition in my head of the difference between lust and love so i just went along with it.

my current boyfriend said it to me just under a month after we started going out. he was pretty drunk when he said it so i dont think i believed him that much, but just went along with it and told him i loved him back. i asked him about it the next day and he assured me that he meant it. i dont think i really thought about him as 'my boyfriend' until a bit before that, so i wasnt too sure what to think or how i felt. but i guess he's definitely grown on me :). we've been together for just under 7 months and nowdays, the more i say it, the more i believe it and the more i believe that he loves me back

now, 1..2..3...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
ariande said:
My boyfriend and I said it to each other after two and a half months, and there is absolutely no doubt that we both meant it beyond anything.

....the funny part is that u said "we"....

guys say i love u and mean it when/if"

-they want pussy
-they are pussies
-hes actually a girl...
-theyve already said "im sorry" and need an alternate hollow phrase
-he didnt noe u were theyre and hence was able to say it...

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
bscienceboi said:
I find girls who are often too cute are just a turn off for me. I can only stand a small degree of cuteness, anymore and its just irritating behaviour. *gives a paranoid glance at Asy's avatar*

rekon aye...wen i see a chick trying to act cute...wack-a-mole scene just pops up in my head....now if only there was a mallet near by....

HSC
enoch said:
....the funny part is that u said "we"....

guys say i love u and mean it when/if"

-they want pussy
-they are pussies
-hes actually a girl...
-theyve already said "im sorry" and need an alternate hollow phrase
-he didnt noe u were theyre and hence was able to say it...
I really wish you'd stop speaking on behalf of us all :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i really hope he wasnt speaking (or trying to speak) on behalf of all of you. if he was, i guess most guys i know....couldnt be guys

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i say it to girls all the time
if u wanna get u no wat (sex)
u hav 2 play it smart
tell girls they r beautifull
tell them u love them and theres no1 else but them in ur life

y more guys dont use this ill never no
sum ppl r so stupid

so is this the blatant truth? my bf only wants these things so that's why he said it so soon?

when i just asked him 'why?', he said 'i dunno, it feels right.'

telling the truth? or fucken liar?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
copacabana: what aj's saying is just the only reason HE says it. you bf saying it so soon doenst necessarily mean that his mind is anything like aj's. aj's a prick who just wants to get in every chick's pants, most guys arent like that

az: an amusingly pathetic and sick troll too

dany_starlet

HSC
Depends on the male. You'll know if your man is true to his word in time. The truth comes out eventually no matter who they are. You can't live a lie, it's too much hard work.

You need to know the guy well enough to know if he's saying 'I love you' and meaning it not just for the sex.

I've come to the conclusion that the 'love' that we feel at this stage in time is a comfort love, not so much i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, love. The comfort that you get and feel from someone at this stage of your life makes you feel amazing and that's why 'i love you' comes out with the rush of feelings your feeling.

So basically, you can say 'I love you' and feel like you mean it but really love takes time to grow. So, guys, don't get that freaked out when a girl says it cos she is probably just caught up in the moment and can't sum her feelings up in any other way.

Makes sense?

HSC
dany_starlet said:
Depends on the male. You'll know if your man is true to his word in time. The truth comes out eventually no matter who they are. You can't live a lie, it's too much hard work.

You need to know the guy well enough to know if he's saying 'I love you' and meaning it not just for the sex.

I've come to the conclusion that the 'love' that we feel at this stage in time is a comfort love, not so much i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, love. The comfort that you get and feel from someone at this stage of your life makes you feel amazing and that's why 'i love you' comes out with the rush of feelings your feeling.

So basically, you can say 'I love you' and feel like you mean it but really love takes time to grow. So, guys, don't get that freaked out when a girl says it cos she is probably just caught up in the moment and can't sum her feelings up in any other way.

Makes sense?
right ok, got it, don't believe aj.

well....i suppose it does depends on the male. and obviously i don't know my bf well enough yet because i don't know whether to believe him or not.

as for the sex bit.....i think i said something really stupid....i told him that i don't have sex with someone until they have said 'i love you'..........crap im stupid! now im confused....he may not love me and just be in it for the sex...even though i haven't slept with him yet............but he may actually mean it.....BUGGER.

OMG gettin into the personal details....man i'm glad i don't know you guys... no offence.

pmr_123

HSC
i told my bf i loved him when we'd been together about 3 weeks, and he didn't say it back, which didn't bother me at all, i think it took hime about a month later, but at least then i knew he meant it.
we've been together for 6 months now.
i will admit everyonce in a while i doubted if he really did, or if he was just saying it, but, he came up to me one night when we were drunk, and he looked me in the eyes and said it.
you can tell if they mean it, and they really mean it if they tell their friends how much they love you ;)

Last edited:

olchik

HSC
Well, now I'm not dating anybody. But my ex boyfriend said it after 2 months of dating me

shortie_689

HSC
I have said I love You but now looking back on it i really dont think it was actually love... Oh well... the guy that i said it to said it to much about just under 2 months he started tellin me he loved me it took me a fair bit longer first time i said i love u was when i got it engraved on a ring for him for our 6 months so yeah thats my interesting story love is a ver difficult thing its hard to know when it is actually the real thing or u just really infatuated with them with copacabana could be wat ur boy is doing confusing love with infatuation and the blinding happiness that you said yes to going out with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)