Who here HATES water? (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
alby said:
as a kid i pretty much only ever drank apple juice, my brother pretty much only ever drank lime cordial; once we came off them we lost so much weight because of all the sugar that we WEREN'T having everyday
I was the same, as I kid I hated water and only drank cordial and softdrink. My mum got sick of us having that much sugar and banned it except for special occasions and I went from 56kg to 50kg! Now I mainly drink water and one - two non-water drinks a day (tea, softdrink etc). Its heaps better for you there is stacks of sugar in softdrink, cordial and juice, I have seen little kids with rotten teeth because the suck on a bottle of juice all day! I still dont make the 2L mark though!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
melsc said:
I have seen little kids with rotten teeth because the suck on a bottle of juice all day!
my little cousin (he's early-mid primary school now) had really really black front teeth because of the amount of juice he drank...just lucky they were only baby teeth
I still dont make the 2L mark though!
its actually quite hard to make the 2L mark every day...for example today, it's now 2.30 and i've done a body pump class at the gym, maybe 45 mins ago..i've had probably a bit over 600ml, not quite 1L yet *skulls some more water*

Russdog

russell
HSC
water makes you feel so good tho, and it's so nice to drink. soft drinks just make you feel like shit. all i pretty much drink is water, milk and alcohol.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
hmmm you hate water...... so....do you have showers?

happii

HSC
Lodgic said:
well well, maybe this might apply to people who hate water - but for people who are allergic to water, i hear that they have to clean themselves with some kind of cream rather than have a normal 'water' shower :lol:
pwned hahaha

i drink like 3 bottles a day just out of habit now

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
Mabs said:
Hehe milk > water :D

I only drink water in the summer when I have to sit in the unconditioned study. Last summer one day I drank far too much, I think it was 22L of water. Although once I get started in the summer I just drink because I have water.
that sounds kinda unlikely...cause you get water poisoning from having that much in your body and it kinda shuts down...

is it even possible for someone to be allergic to water tho? theyd be kinda screwed, since water is in pretty much everything, and the body is made up of about 80% water from what i remember.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
I don'g like water at all....it's so boring and burdensome to drink, lol.
although flavoured is kay

James1489

HSC
I drink enough water. Its really good if your active. If I drink plenty of water for like a week before a sporting event, I feel I perform much better.

I live in Sydney.. So water tastes alright. I went to Perth for a week not long ago for Basketball Nationals, and as you can expect, we had to drink a lot of water. The tap water tasted like absolute shit over there. The first thing I did when I got back to Sydney was drink some water. Ever since then, I've learnt to appreciate our drinking water heaps more..

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
(enigma) said:
that sounds kinda unlikely...cause you get water poisoning from having that much in your body and it kinda shuts down...

is it even possible for someone to be allergic to water tho? theyd be kinda screwed, since water is in pretty much everything, and the body is made up of about 80% water from what i remember.
Yes except of course in the heat of summer I perspire alot and also alot of bathroom breaks so... It wouldn't really raise the amount in my body that much I don't think. But the why isn't important. I didn't die so :confused:.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Lodgic said:
Hmm.. i must say that normal 'soft' water (normal water) is alright...but 'hard' water :eek: (all those extra magnesium and calcium ions making it taste wierd)

Sugar water tis abit sweet (with the glucose molecules forming hydrogen bonds with the sugar molecules).

Salt water is unfavourable due to all those sodium and chloride ions making a bitter taste and causing osmosis to occur, dehydrating the body as water travels to site of the salt in the body, removing it from your cells/tissues.

:rofl: Heavy water with the HDO (deuterium oxide)instead of the normal H20 is alright i guess

omg how could you say about salt water...is so frickin yummy. when i go to the beach i jump into the water just to drink salt water....yummy! but i stay away from inside the flags, people tend to pee in the crowded area in the beach :)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ive got a friend who claims she hates water. She always drinks that flavoured water crap you can get, she says its the only way she can drink enough water
some people are crazy

lilster

nearly there
HSC
i dnt hate water jst rather drink other flavoured drinks aka juice or flavoured milk. i dnt drink plain milk! bt i try to drink at least 600mL of water a day which rarely happens!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)