who is going to get the wooden spoon (1 Viewer)

wooden spoon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
A toss up between the Knights and the Rabbitohs, Knights i think are far better than the Rabbitohs.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
think itll be rabbits!
who are the contenders? just rabbits and knights right?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Although the Knights looked most likely at the beginning and mid-season, its more likely Rabbitohs now. Knights are without a doubt- getting better and better each week. They are actually winning, they're more consistent now. Last time i watched them was when they played Cowboys and their defence and attack was outstanding (oppotunities created by Johns ) and they won against them as well-against a team that was said to be one of the main contenders for the premiership. And they won against Parra last week with a 6pt margin- a team again, who is like 2nd on the ladder in comparison to Knights whom are last. So judging from the Knight's performance in the last few weeks, it seems the Rabbitohs. But the Rabbitohs kinda have it easy though, they have two byes coming up.

I still think Rabbitohs will get wooden spoon. I hope not Knights :(. i have a soft spot for them.

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
the poll for the wooden spoon

ok this is the poll based on what people answered in my eariler thread

davo_

good kid
HSC
I do expect knights to make a late season comeback, but considering they're currently bottom - and i know this poll is still in its early days- that no one thinks they'll get it...

^___^
HSC
yeah, i reckon knights might win one or two more games whereas souths will most likely lose most of their remaining matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)