who studied? (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ok who studied in the holidays n now feels like a smart ass in class coz no1 else knows what they are doing ?? lol

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh but december holidays is through year 12... geez.. is it just that i neva done work in yr 11 or is yr 12 more work??

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
lol @ keypad

but yeah, i did a fair bit of maths in the holidays, and now i know exactly whats going on in class. :D

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
ok who studied in the holidays n now feels like a smart ass in class coz no1 else knows what they are doing ?? lol
*shots hand up*

ME!!!! My class are a little slow, so I love going ahead. I'm a chapter in front, and it helps coz then I can concentrate on my other subjects.

I love general!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I remember studying a lot for Maths in the December/January holidays. Mind you, it was the beginning (and end) of my "Study hard - do well" phase. :D

peut-etre

Re: Re: who studied?

*Cough* Arrogance *Cough* [/QUOTE]

Hey champ, before you accuse someone of arrogance check out the bottom of your posts and see that you've put up your UAI as if to gain some sort of praise.. Seriously, who cares what your UAI was.. Good on you for doing well but yeh, just get rid of it cause it really can be construed as a mark of pure arrogance..

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by peut-etre
*Cough* Arrogance *Cough*

Hey champ, before you accuse someone of arrogance check out the bottom of your posts and see that you've put up your UAI as if to gain some sort of praise.. Seriously, who cares what your UAI was.. Good on you for doing well but yeh, just get rid of it cause it really can be construed as a mark of pure arrogance..
[/QUOTE]

thank u :) ... some 1 is normal... jejeje

but then again.. sometimes there is just no point wasting ur time arguing with keypad.. hahaja

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Arrogant
1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
2. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others

Don't go throwing around terms lightly idiots, (that goes for both of you, cro and peut-etre). My signature is purely informative. Conversely, the topic of the thread is in fact how SKA is bragging about being ahead of the class.

What you take from my signature is not my arrogance, it's your stupidity, and misuse of the English language.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by Ren
lol, true true..but cmon it is a bit like ur sayin look at me i got 99.75...hehe but hell with that mark i think ur entitled to braggin rights
You're undermining my argument :p

The point is if I displayed a UAI of like 95.xx or 96.xx, there wouldn't have been a problem. But they just attributed arrogance to a mark, simply because it was a 99.xx.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Are you proud and happy wiht your UAI? If so then l don't see a problem... you worked hard to get it so you should be able to show it off :)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Stop this now, we're in the general maths forum, this isn't the place for this. The problem I had was that people attribute arrogance simply because I'm displaying a statistic. If I put up 1st in the state in 4 unit maths, they'd say "ARROGANCE" because it's good. Just because you think it's good, and I'm displaying it, does NOT imply that I'm arrogant about it. Get over it. (Anyway, I was just trying to get back at a quip, I didn't want a small discussion forming)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)