Who's going to UNI OPEN DAYS? (1 Viewer)

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Unsw open day last year - saw half my year at the med stall (slight exaggeration). Got free hot dogs and coke so it was an awesome day.
As for this year...I cbf going to canberra to check out unsw@adfa.

imZerroo

HSC
Are open days really that helpful?
My sister said you can basically find everything you want on their websites and if anything, they just try to make you come to their uni by saying all this nice stuff and that's all. Has anyone else been to an open day, how beneficial is it?

LonelyWolf

HSC
My sister said you can basically find everything you want on their websites and if anything, they just try to make you come to their uni by saying all this nice stuff and that's all. Has anyone else been to an open day, how beneficial is it?
That's true about the internet, but its a very good opportunity for you to actually go into the classrooms, possibly sit lectures and ask detailed questions about the course you want to do.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
She's right, they aim mainly to promote the university and get you to come to them.

Great for freebies and if you have friends, it's a good day out.

LonelyWolf

HSC
possible sings: lonelywolf, bored of studies, marry me annagurl, luv dat feel, khorne fan club, matty g

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Should be going to Usyd + uts, unsw and macquarie with a good 10 peeps from my school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)