Who's going to UNI OPEN DAYS? (1 Viewer)

coolstuffbro

HSC
Wow this is from Last year! Hmm... I am going this year and yet i am so nervous about Graduating high school this year :(

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I was thinking as you guys are doing Uni now in your respective courses, as you go the lectures(if you go anymore) do you find that they exaggerate things etc...in some way? I mean you can see alot of them are in terms of pursuing people to take up a degree/major in their respective field but I was thinking if some of the information is a bit...unreliable and just want you to come and pay fees to their uni..I already made my goal into which course and uni to go to.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was thinking as you guys are doing Uni now in your respective courses, as you go the lectures(if you go anymore) do you find that they exaggerate things etc...in some way? I mean you can see alot of them are in terms of pursuing people to take up a degree/major in their respective field but I was thinking if some of the information is a bit...unreliable and just want you to come and pay fees to their uni..I already made my goal into which course and uni to go to.
What lectures are you talking about? You mean information lectures about 'what uni is like' or something like that, or do you mean subject lectures for uni courses?

didn't even go to the open day in my year
missed out bro

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll be checking out UWS... for its medical school.
UWS open day is at the Parramatta campus... The Medical school is at Campbelltown.

Also, why do you have your marks in your sig... They're even worse than mine and I don't put them in my sig.

qwerty44

HSC
UWS open day is at the Parramatta campus... The Medical school is at Campbelltown.

Also, why do you have your marks in your sig... They're even worse than mine and I don't put them in my sig.
They have to be great marks to be put in sig?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
They have to be great marks to be put in sig?
No, I don't see any point in anyone putting their marks in their sig UNLESS they're part of a tutoring ad in their sig and they want to attract more customers with good marks.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
What lectures are you talking about? You mean information lectures about 'what uni is like' or something like that, or do you mean subject lectures for uni courses?

missed out bro

In general I guess, but geared towards the commerce lectures. I meant the subject lectures. I went to the international business lecture in UNSW last year and the guy told a little about the course and also joked quite abit, seemed like a whirl of fun expect I realized how accounting and finance are more likely to be much more useful in getting a job then what he said (probably even in the international industry) and lectures seem blant a lot of the time by all that i've read from you guys over the year or so.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
most info you can always find out by talking to one person instead of heading off to all these shit info lectures

and lol everyone does acct+finance it seems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)