Who's going to UNI OPEN DAYS? (1 Viewer)

thoth1

Banned
HSC
just returned from UNSW open day. was it just me or were they not handing out too much free stuff? was the free stuff in the tents?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Agree - not many freebies and pretty boring to be honest.

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
there weren't that many freebies from UNSW though.. no V's like they did 2 years ago though :(

oh well, I went to the law building, it looked tonnes better than USYD's law building imo (I've been there before, but not on the open days)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
there weren't that many freebies from UNSW though.. no V's like they did 2 years ago though :(

oh well, I went to the law building, it looked tonnes better than USYD's law building imo (I've been there before, but not on the open days)
Did you attend the lecture? Quite a few people left when the student spoke about his experience. looool

HSC
Uni Grad
Did you attend the lecture? Quite a few people left when the student spoke about his experience. looool
I went to the criminal law lecture. it was really interesting because the lecturer offered hilarious interpretations of the mobile phone and driving issue :p

and in that lecture were 5 BOSers including me

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Unfortunately I didn't attend that one - I went to the earliest one.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Really? A lot of people (including UNSW law kids) agree that USyd's is better. Oh well. :p

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

law building is the shittest, it's like someone sat on a normal building

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was so ready to troll the lecturers and tutors answering questions... but I couldn't bring myself to it =(

So in the end, I talked to Peter Brown about eigenvectors, statistics and majors for Adv. Maths, talked to my FINS1613 tutor about Quiz 1 and participation marks, and then talked to the Creative Writing people about what you do in a Creative Writing degree. They said part of it involved analysis <_<

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
That's not what I hear - you wouldn't be biased now would you????
Nope not really. You clearly don't read any of my other posts, where I say UNSW is on par with USyd in terms of law learning (sometimes better?), and Commerce is by far and away better at UNSW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)