Who's going to UNI OPEN DAYS? (1 Viewer)

fiona_ofc

HSC
I'm not going to any of them I rang them directly for my questions :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Anyone going to UNSW Open Day? None of my friends want to go since they have exams on Monday, might give it a miss :/

Is there a website or something where we can get a timetable of events for the day? I'd be keen for a commerce lecture or something like that.
Try the Open Day website. Google it.

Well, if you read through the thread - it could be deduced that a few from here will be attending the open day. I assume you are in Prelim (I don't think Trials are this late), so there is always next year.

Yes, information in regards to the course can be found on the faculty website of the University or alternatively google it.
But asking questions in person is so much nicer!

theycallmebob

HSC
Hey I have a serious question.

Why the was the USYD, UTS and UNCLE open days on the same day? coincidentally the three universities I am thinking about going to. make for a flipping crazy day.

Gigacube

HSC
Hey I have a serious question.

Why the was the USYD, UTS and UNCLE open days on the same day? coincidentally the three universities I am thinking about going to. make for a flipping crazy day.
I'm guessing that UNCLE is Newcastle. I've never seen that abbreviation before.

USYD & UTS were put on the same day for your convenience. They're about 10 mins apart if you walk.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm gonna be there....not sure what time though.

X

xeuyrawp

Because my folks think the uni courses are generally the same in every uni and there's no point going. :/
So I went physics tutor instead. yey.
Sorry to tell you, but your folks are wrong. You really can't do too much research on prospective unis (reasonably, of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)