• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who's going to UNI OPEN DAYS? (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
dont go by urself. there will be so many ppl there in wiff friends u will feel uncomfortable.
i agree wiff this. trust me i was at usyd open day wiff a friend and if i had gone alone i wuld have hated it.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
u guys think ur all that bcuz u worked it out. ill be bak. u wont be able to tell me apart next time. u guys probably found out from shadowdude.

HSC
N/A
Lol I thought you two were the same person from the what are you listening to thread. XD

HSC
N/A
oh yeh only thing that annoyed me about uws open day, chick put purple glitter on my mermaid instead of blue. :frown2:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
is it weird to go to open days by yourself???
i want to go to unsw's this saturday, but everyone from my school just goes to macquarie because unsw is too far. therefore, i will most likely be a loner. is this going to be weird, or will it be fun and an opportunity to meet heaps of people??
Errr... there's a BOS meet-up if you want to tag along to that.

u guys think ur all that bcuz u worked it out. ill be bak. u wont be able to tell me apart next time. u guys probably found out from shadowdude.
What? I said nothing.

WOOT UNSW :)

I'm organizing a BOS UNSW open day meet up btw xD
Yes... that thing.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, if you read through the thread - it could be deduced that a few from here will be attending the open day. I assume you are in Prelim (I don't think Trials are this late), so there is always next year.

Yes, information in regards to the course can be found on the faculty website of the University or alternatively google it.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Guys, most (if not all) the info you need can be found via their websites, career advisors etc.

Really, the point of these open days is to get a feel for the campus (and more importantly, get free stuff).

annagurl

HSC
N/A
guys, most (if not all) the info you need can be found via their websites, career advisors etc.

Really, the point of these open days is to get a feel for the campus (and more importantly, get free stuff).
yessss. Free stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)