Who's going to UNI OPEN DAYS? (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
lol people turned up with their parents? what are they....12? I would expect future doctors to be more mature than that.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
You should've seen me!

Also all the parents there seemed like really overbearing and pushing their kids into med.
lol. i culd imagine all these indian and asian parents goin off at their kids. wuld not have been a fun day 4 those kids.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
lol people turned up with their parents? what are they....12? I would expect future doctors to be more mature than that.
i think they were forced. these parents are freakin pyscho bout their kids doing med.

HSC
N/A
Get plastered was amazing and the med chick that I was talking to was really hot.
Haha, which one?
I got the chick who was on the pamphlet for bonus points.
She was sweet.
Plus I met that guy who was on the booklets, lol. The cute asian-ish hipster looking one.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
lol. i culd imagine all these indian and asian parents goin off at their kids. wuld not have been a fun day 4 those kids.
There were a few Asian and Indian parents that were so eager and pushed their way in. It was pretty annoying to be honest.

HSC
N/A
Or. Maybe the parents wanted to know more about the course?
Idk, that's the reason my folks wanted to go.

Lol I took my dad. Twas fun, he let me go around and do random crap, haha.

i think they were forced. these parents are freakin pyscho bout their kids doing med.
Lol ^

thoth1

Banned
HSC
There were a few Asian and Indian parents that were so eager and pushed their way in. It was pretty annoying to be honest.
lol. so typical. wtf is wrong with engineering? or law? or commerce? med is very rewarding in the end but it is so much hard work. not everyone can do it and these parents dont realise that.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
LOL good thing I didn't go and say hi. Just saved myself from an awkward moment with a stranger.
Damn straight.

Nah, I had heaps of strangers come up to me asking if I was [insert any name] so plenty of awkward moments.

Hot dogs at Notre Dame were hands down the best. Much better than UTS.

And apparently everything at UWS this year was already done last year lmao.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Damn straight.

Nah, I had heaps of strangers come up to me asking if I was [insert any name] so plenty of awkward moments.

Hot dogs at Notre Dame were hands down the best. Much better than UTS.

And apparently everything at UWS this year was already done last year lmao.
why wuld you even go to Notre Dame? unless u knew they had good freebies.

sunshinegirl

HSC
is it weird to go to open days by yourself???
i want to go to unsw's this saturday, but everyone from my school just goes to macquarie because unsw is too far. therefore, i will most likely be a loner. is this going to be weird, or will it be fun and an opportunity to meet heaps of people??

thoth1

Banned
HSC
is it weird to go to open days by yourself???
i want to go to unsw's this saturday, but everyone from my school just goes to macquarie because unsw is too far. therefore, i will most likely be a loner. is this going to be weird, or will it be fun and an opportunity to meet heaps of people??
dont go by urself. there will be so many ppl there in wiff friends u will feel uncomfortable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)