Who's ready for Year 11?! (2 Viewers)

inJust

HSC
I'M SCREWED. I have ee2 viva voce due week three and ext hist proposal due week 3. Coupled with my ee1 assignment. All counting to HSC = screwed.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
yeah i'm devoed that i didn't get the subjects i wanted... stupid timetable.

so I think id rather be sitting in aus history or even SCIENCE (shudders) than ancient history..

may the force and the pythagoras be with all of you fellow BoSers, who too, will fail at least one subject in 2012. (ancient.. grr.. or maybe 2unit.....)
How are so many people in year 11 have access to their timetables how do you check, I've seen so many FB posts Sigh D:

inJust

HSC
Wouldn't u burn out if u did that in year 11?

Burning out myth or fact?
Nah, they started term 4 of year 12 (so their first official term) til the end. I think they did burn out, but dealt with it quickly. Probably if they did burn out, on the weekend they did something. I don't really know actually, I'll call them up one day.

bleakarcher

HSC
Im quite done with the holidays tbh and seems like a lot of others are too. But on the first day of school we're all going to want them back.

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
^^
amen to person above hahaha
and about timetables, my school usually has its timetable and teachers up one week early :) so happy I found out I have the best English teachers for both eng adv and ext
bring it on English 2012 :)

mozy

HSC
Hey guys, how do you know what your timetable is? i've seen so many people with their timetables already, just a bit curious to get mine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)