why boys go bonkers for boobs... (1 Viewer)

Oliver04

HSC
Tried to include as much alliteration in thread title as possible.

Anyway, why do guys think they're so attracted to boobs?

Is it a natural thing or more that society has gone "you're meant to like these" so you do?

Is it cause (most) of you don't have them?

Feel free to get your Freud on.
Enough with the psychology bs.

There are biological reasons we're attracted to women with big boobs, we're also attracted to women with 'child baring' hips because they stand a better chance of producing children.

Personally I don't like big boobs. I have a thing for rake-like thin girls. Why? generally when they're younger they get ignored by boys unlike their big boobed counterparts, therefore when they get a boyfriend they're more loyal. Also they tend to look better as they age whereas those 'busty' girls get fat.

Under 55kg is a good parameter.

Daft_Punk

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah mang you've got it all worked out

Girls no one will find you pretty unless you are <50kg and/or have big tits

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Can everyone please stop referring to Freud. His theories are a joke and nobody has taken them seriously for like 50 years.

Ivich

HSC

There are biological reasons we're attracted to women with big boobs, we're also attracted to women with 'child baring' hips because they stand a better chance of producing children.

Personally I don't like big boobs. I have a thing for rake-like thin girls. Why? generally when they're younger they get ignored by boys unlike their big boobed counterparts, therefore when they get a boyfriend they're more loyal. Also they tend to look better as they age whereas those 'busty' girls get fat.

Not necessarily.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I have a thing for rake-like thin girls. Why? generally when they're younger they get ignored by boys unlike their big boobed counterparts, therefore when they get a boyfriend they're more loyal.
Cool, shitfaggot.
Maybe go fuck some underage boys... they generally pull off the rake-thin female look rather convincingly, and are loyal to you for life.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

l
o
l

Mantello

Banned
HSC

What the fuck?

rach24

HSC
thats fucked you only like girls who are rake thin but in todays society most girls are getting bigger so your chances are keeping a girl who will be under 55kgs is a joke and they may be loyal until someone else thinks they are attractive then they dump you

yer8899

HSC
thats fucked you only like girls who are rake thin but in todays society most girls are getting bigger so your chances are keeping a girl who will be under 55kgs is a joke and they may be loyal until someone else thinks they are attractive then they dump you
yeah! me and this girl may be big, but we make up for it with equally MASSIVE personalities. girl power!

Oliver04

HSC
Cool, shitfaggot.
Maybe go fuck some underage boys... they generally pull off the rake-thin female look rather convincingly, and are loyal to you for life.
ITT: Fat girls take offence.

I only know about 2 girls around 60, and they're fucking tall.

Don't worry, I'm sure your personality will win us over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)