Why didn't your last relationship work? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
fighting while fucking hmm interesting ....
fight or fuck

not fucking fighting
nor
fuckfight
nor
however many other combos u come up with.

shortie_689

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
My last Relationship didnt work coz i have this thing about guys being too mushy....i know weird huh.. like i love my romance dont get me wrong but im not the type of gal who goes out with a guy for 2 months and starts saying how i would die for them and stuff...where my last bf was bordering on that thin line, it freaked me out...plus i didnt have feeligns for him anymore so i didnt want to lead him into the dead relationship any further..
exactly the same as me an my ex we were together for just under a year and i was getting like 2 or 3 emails a day proclaiming his love all the time and it was just overwhelming plus the attraction just wasn't there anymore and if you saw him you would know why to

oh an on top of his mushy crap he started telin me which one of my friends he would date and takin them out as drinking partners if i couldnt go out...

bloody wanker

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
shortie_689 said:
exactly the same as me an my ex we were together for just under a year and i was getting like 2 or 3 emails a day proclaiming his love all the time and it was just overwhelming plus the attraction just wasn't there anymore and if you saw him you would know why to

oh an on top of his mushy crap he started telin me which one of my friends he would date and takin them out as drinking partners if i couldnt go out...

bloody wanker
Mushy crap? God, the guy was trying to show his girl the love, and gets his head bitten off.

You'll be longing for him when you're waiting in bed at 3am on your birthday, wondering why your man doesn't care enough to even SMS you.

Okay, that was slack. :p But really, it was sweet of him to do that for you. Don't take those things for granted.

Shaynie69

HSC
shortie_689 said:

bloody wanker

Back when i was in yr10 i was with this guy and when i was with him he would say what would u do if i broke up with you for such and such (my best friend)and i told him i would fucking chop his penis off and feed it to her in rissoles.
He never asked dumbass questions like that again until the day i told him to fuck off out of my life :)

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
thats just queer in its own right...
my last bf ended up going out with my best friend(ex best f)
like a month after me and him.... but the thing was they were both moving in on eachother while i was going out with him....
it was like a conspiracy! lol
i was the last to know about their relationship too, and they found that hilarious grrrr......
but meh, i dont really care coz i was the one who dumped him lol...

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Back when i was in yr10 i was with this guy and when i was with him he would say what would u do if i broke up with you for such and such (my best friend)and i told him i would fucking chop his penis off and feed it to her in rissoles.
He never asked dumbass questions like that again until the day i told him to fuck off out of my life :)
woah hang on... mental blank which one was that again...and did u meen me?
i dont member this being mentioned??? do tell dear :uhhuh:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
thats just queer in its own right...
my last bf ended up going out with my best friend(ex best f)
like a month after me and him.... but the thing was they were both moving in on eachother while i was going out with him....
it was like a conspiracy! lol
i was the last to know about their relationship too, and they found that hilarious grrrr......
but meh, i dont really care coz i was the one who dumped him lol...
Being the one to break up gives you a big advantage if you split on a sour note.

1. If he gets a new girlfriend, she'll be like, picking up your leftovers. :rolleyes:
2. If he acts hostile towards you or talks behind your back, it will automatically be interpreted as "he's still not over her".

Just a moment of bitchiness that overwhelmed me while doing maths. ;)

SweetXinsanity: Triple post? Slow down, you crazy child. It's more convenient for the rest of us if you merge them into one. :eek:

Shaynie69

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
woah hang on... mental blank which one was that again...and did u meen me?
i dont member this being mentioned??? do tell dear :uhhuh:

No no not you JEMMA at the time.

Hey you would not have found out about that conspiracy if it wasnt for my backstabbing :S

my arse is so fucking sore.

HSC
N/A
When I saw Jumb... that was the end of that relationship. I was all Jumbs from that moment on.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
miaomiao said:
HAha. Thats clever, I like your style. Makes me feel good about ending things with my last dipshit. And it didn't work out because "love wasn't enough". :rolleyes: He went out with other people on my birthday, lied, cheated, was an arrogant self absorbed asshole. And yet I still miss him... pathetic I know.
"Love wasn't enough"? What else did he want? :confused:

That's one of the saddest things about relationships. You could find yourself missing the most depicable person you've ever met. Even worse, you would find yourself head over heels in love with a total asshole. :(

My ex was somewhat inconsiderate too. He never wanted to go out with me alone. It was always with a group of friends. When I talked to him online, he would be completely rude to me for no apparent reason, and then blame me for making a big deal out of it. I don't know why I went out with him. The funny thing is, we had absolutely nothing in common, when we were together we barely had two words to say to each other.

ariande

The Don
HSC
Our relationships didn't work because he lied to me about everything, the way he was feeling, what he wanted, everything. He did the whole 'I love you' thing for three months before he told me that he was lying about everything he said he felt.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ariande said:
Our relationships didn't work because he lied to me about everything, the way he was feeling, what he wanted, everything. He did the whole 'I love you' thing for three months before he told me that he was lying about everything he said he felt.
Oh, that was like my ex too. I doubt two people who knew next to nothing about each other and never talked about anything beyond their activities after school would have known anything about love - but we still told each other that we loved each other.

It's just the innocence and curiosity taking over. :p People sometimes say they love each other not because they do, but because they want to be in love.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ice Queen Wendy said:
When I saw Jumb... that was the end of that relationship. I was all Jumbs from that moment on.
Thanks, honey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)