Why doesn't the government go and catch all those welfare cheats!!!! (1 Viewer)

TruthSeeker

HSC
This is bloody ridiculous now. There are so many welfare cheats out there. Those who work and actually pay taxes have their hard working money being given to some welfare cheat who is milking the system for everything it has. I have heard and seen people who claim to live away from family and do not (and these people live in huge 2 storey houses and drive great cars), i have heard people pretend to be carers for their own parents so they can get money from government. People who get youth allowance while their families own businesses which generate 60,000 + and lie about the money they get because its maily cash money. My message to the government is to search PEOPLE'S BANK ACCOUNTS! CATCH THE CHEATS MAKE THEM PAY! I AM SICK OF MY MONEY BEING GIVEN TO LYING THIEFS WHO LIVE BETTER THAN ME! WHy doesn't the government actually monitor people to see if their children actually live with them (they lie and say children are living with relatives...BULLSHIT)? The amount of money they will save from people who do this exceeds the amount spent on such action. Why don't we inquire why some people who supposedly need welfare support purchase BMWs, 2 storey houses?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
if you know so many welfare cheats, and are so pissed off about them, why don't you report them?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
This is bloody ridiculous now. There are so many welfare cheats out there. Those who work and actually pay taxes have their hard working money being given to some welfare cheat who is milking the system for everything it has. I have heard and seen people who claim to live away from family and do not (and these people live in huge 2 storey houses and drive great cars), i have heard people pretend to be carers for their own parents so they can get money from government. People who get youth allowance while their families own businesses which generate 60,000 + and lie about the money they get because its maily cash money. My message to the government is to search PEOPLE'S BANK ACCOUNTS! CATCH THE CHEATS MAKE THEM PAY! I AM SICK OF MY MONEY BEING GIVEN TO LYING THIEFS WHO LIVE BETTER THAN ME! WHy doesn't the government actually monitor people to see if their children actually live with them (they lie and say children are living with relatives...BULLSHIT)? The amount of money they will save from people who do this exceeds the amount spent on such action. Why don't we inquire why some people who supposedly need welfare support purchase BMWs, 2 storey houses?
Everybody eventually gets caught.

Edu.kid

HSC
HAha i agree with you i always say that to my friends that they should search people's bank accounts. Most of the time its the more well off people that cheat the system.

TruthSeeker

HSC
Let me give you an example my neighbour who does not work sends his son to north shore tuition( He does tutoring for every subject), drives a new bmw, lives in a 2 storey house and his wife does not work and he used to run a failed chinese shop in cabramatta. And only came to this country 4-5 years ago as a refugee with nothing.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Let me give you an example my neighbour who does not work sends his son to north shore tuition( He does tutoring for every subject), drives a new bmw, lives in a 2 storey house and his wife does not work and he used to run a failed chinese shop in cabramatta. And only came to this country 4-5 years ago as a refugee with nothing.
i'm fucking sick of listening to your shit. report them.

fuck.

TruthSeeker

HSC
well, report them all or shut the fuck up.
Why do i have to report them. why can't the government check them out and catch them. Thats the whole point. Ok so the government catches 3 people then what. There are thousands!!!!

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Haha dude I don't think Centrelink is quite that generous. Maybe he is a drug lord?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Why do i have to report them. why can't the government check them out and catch them. Thats the whole point. Ok so the government catches 3 people then what. There are thousands!!!!
there's millions of people on welfare. the government wouldn't be able to sift through all their profiles to weed out cheats.

it's up to you to report them or shut the fuck up about it and stop complaining.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
if it bothers you so much then report them you fuckwit.

otherwise shut the fuck up and live your life moron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)