Why have you had a detention? (1 Viewer)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
In Year 7, a sub was checking our homework and sent people to detention for not doing it. I show her my homework and she decides to send me to fucking detention anyway >_>

Oh and in Year 8, I tripped over right next to one of my friends and a teacher on duty assumed we were fighting. Bitch sent us both to detention >_> Earlier that year my faggot friend kicked me in the nuts and only got a warning for it FROM THE SAME TEACHER T_T

I've also had shitloads of sport detentions for wearing vans or converse to school. I'd rather be playing Pokemon in a well air-conditioned room than spend 2 hours enduring Zumba.
I see you're not the sporty type.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Ahahaha btn.... Most useless tv show ever.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
can u get detentions in Uni?
Pretty sure the uni just puts you on a warning (but this is usually for academic reasons e.g too many fails) or expels you. For the most part it's not like there are teachers around patrolling and they don't really care about the petty shit people might do. University students are expected to want to learn anyway and the disruptive ones probably stay home because many classes aren't even compulsory.

Also, got loads of afternoon detentions and letters home for not tucking in my shirt all through high school. #ruthless

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I am pretty sure you can get done for sexual harassment at uni LOL.

moni5281

HSC
YR 4 - whole class detention for being 'too noisy'

YR 6 - some really mean teacher got me and my friend in trouble for wearing long pants instead of shorts on this sport day because apparently it wasn't the right uniform -.- we had to pick up rubbish to fill a whole bag each, but we got two paper bags, stuffed them with leaves and put some rubbish on top :D teacher didn't realise

YR 9 - went on a commerce excursion to Westfield, and was supposed to meet teacher at like a specific time, but me and another friend were in woolies lool :) came 10-15 mins late and had to write lines

YR 10 - jigged assembly, had to run errands for the teacher

planning on not getting anymore detentions though :p

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I got a handful of detentions for every year of school except year 11 and 12

best I can remember was slamming the table on the guys stomach for kicking my chair in year 7

dim-sims

HSC
I got lunch detention in year seven with a bunch or other people because we didn't do a title page for PE ^_^

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
lmao at the kid taking of his shirt and screaming come at me bro.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
There is one where a kid brought a rolling chair into class and rode it across school, goml wanna do that

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Lol I added some teachers through a fake account haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)