Why have you had a detention? (2 Viewers)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
I loved BTN! Actually I loved the idea of cramming the whole class in front of those wheely TVs that the teacher would wheel in. Old school.
We had to write 2 page essays about what was discussed in BTN

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Speaking about teachers, I saw and went through my Year 10 English teacher (who looked liked a replica version of Miranda Kerr) talking shit with profanity about her students. lol

Lol I added some teachers through a fake account haha

madharris

HSC
N/A
Speaking about teachers, I saw and went through my Year 10 English teacher (who looked liked a replica version of Miranda Kerr) talking shit with profanity about her students. lol
trust me, it's nothing new :p
I always here teachers talking shit to each other in the staff rooms
Some of the teachers even talked shit to students themselves :p

#qualityschool

tigerian

HSC
N/A
now that I am in semi retirement from fulltime teaching im happy to share some of the detentions I gave out . It was usually for constant chatter after warnings or failure to produce homework again but I have some to share if you wish to go to my private messages

Makematics

HSC
iirc I got a detention in yr 6 for engraving my initials into a chair using a compass. My bitch of a teacher made me carry the chair to the principal's office and explain to him what I had done. I was practically shitting my pants on the way there, holding back tears, etc.

In high school only got a detention for not bringing my sport uniform :/ Pretty boring haha

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
First week in year 7, wore the wrong shoes because I didn't know you had to wear closed leather shoes and got lunch detention lol.

Traveller0901

HSC
Yr12- Chose to jig afternoon class for the first time ever & just so happens, that half the form was also jigging that day because we all had subs - everyone got a detention the next day #badluckbrian

Junior years- got a detention because I forgot to wear my hat during PE
- wrongly accused of locking my maths teacher out (still hate that teacher)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Year 7 - 9 for not bringing a book to Rollcall.
Hmm, other than that I was a bad girl and most of the time I didn't give a shyt about homework so I got a few detentions.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah yes, bringing books to roll call, brings back memories. :) At times I would read catalogues and sometimes get detention from that because its deemed to be unacceptable material.

Hmm, other than that I was a bad girl and most of the time I didn't give a shyt about homework so I got a few detentions.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Ah yes, bringing books to roll call, brings back memories. :) At times I would read catalogues and sometimes get detention from that because its deemed to be unacceptable material.
Omg this was a constant struggle... I would casually read off my school diary at the back of roll call

gwilymprice

HSC
Why did you guys need books for roll call?

gwilymprice

HSC
i think some schools have 'reading time' during RC LOL
That's odd lol, our roll call wasn't long enough for that, 5 mins max! And in year 12 we didn't have roll call, we had sign in cards which we scanned in the morning

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh man haha, too many to name, but here's some that I can think of immediately.

- Hi5'ed the roll call teacher when he raised his hand to silence everybody.

- Many counts of not doing HW.

- Playing with a magnifying glass during bushfire rampage (got suspended for this, and I was in Year 4!)

- Being late to school.

- Friend made me search something, which ended up being highly inappropriate images of certain male body parts in certain situations. Teacher caught me and thought I just looked it up myself, and didn't believe me when I told them that my friend told me to search it up. Was in Year 4 I think.

Makematics

HSC
- Friend made me search something, which ended up being highly inappropriate images of certain male body parts in certain situations. Teacher caught me and thought I just looked it up myself, and didn't believe me when I told them that my friend told me to search it up. Was in Year 4 I think.
holy shiet, had a very similar incident (also in yr 4), except I was the one that made the friend search it up XD

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
holy shiet, had a very similar incident (also in yr 4), except I was the one that made the friend search it up XD
People like you are the devil.

Copped so much crap from my parents back then about that.

FireRunning

HSC
iirc I got a detention in yr 6 for engraving my initials into a chair using a compass. My bitch of a teacher made me carry the chair to the principal's office and explain to him what I had done. I was practically shitting my pants on the way there, holding back tears, etc.

In high school only got a detention for not bringing my sport uniform :/ Pretty boring haha
mate... you forgot the horrors of year 7 visual arts...
having to stay in during lunchtimes to finish work haha...
due to the sadistic, gothic and terrifying art teacher... shitting myself the whole time LOL :wavy:
occasionally having triple period with her as well lel

Makematics

HSC
mate... you forgot the horrors of year 7 visual arts...
having to stay in during lunchtimes to finish work haha...
due to the sadistic, gothic and terrifying art teacher... shitting myself the whole time LOL :wavy:
occasionally having triple period with her as well lel
LOL and when i drew an artwork she ripped it up and told me to start again because it looked like shit :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)