• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Woman who shot the dude (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Generator said:
Re. the second paragraph...

The only type of fair fight that I am aware of is when two mates (be it a pair of men or women) willingly punch on and then head off for a few drinks once the dust has settled.

I didn't read beyond that point.
lol i didn't get past "he was nice just to punch her. Bruising etc will disappear after 1 week. Thats nothing. "

mack

Banned
HSC
Well i am very certain this has undergone alot of media sensationalism. But at any rate, if her actions were undertaken because she feared for her life, then that is legal self defense. I remember a Law and Order exactly like this, two guys robbed a shop, punched the shopkeeper and ran away. The shopkeeper chased them out into the street with a gun, and shot them in the drivers seat as they attempted to get away. The shopkeeper was convicted of murder....

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Did anyone read The Telegraph today? the news section had a story on it.

Bruising will disappear in one week my ass. The guy beat her so severely that her eye socket has basically collapsed and she's now blind in one eye. I don't agree with what she did, but the papers are glorifying him and saying he was an altar boy (at my local church mind you...) and he was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks and just trying to get back on top of things, well boo hoo. He tried to steal money and he fucked up.

is a roflcopter
HSC
funny observation how most people here who are hot and bothered about it are guys. i guess our egos are kinda bruised hehe

anyway im on the woman's side, simply because

steph@nie said:
He tried to steal money and he fucked up.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
tattoodguy said:
Women want to do mens jobs and be like us...................but you cant hack it when it comes to the crunch.
Yes, I am becoming a cop due to penis envy.

L

lucky

mate.... the woman has a chance of losing sight of the left eye and could possbile to suffer a permanant brain damge due to a blood clot in the eye..

if ive taken a hit across the head that hard.. i'll shoot eh fuker in the leg like 4 times until he bleeds to death or something.. in the head is juss to quick for a cunt like that...

and the fuker mus of known the risk.. steal $$ and then punch a sec. guard across the head... that is wat he gets... i reckon a simple bullet in the head was not hard enuff... fucken if he is still alive.. chuck him in the prison for like 20 years wif an gay inmate..

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lucky

Komaticom said:
4 random bullet wounds in a leg will not bleed enough blood to kill him before an ambulance arrives (estimated 15 minutes). If you're gonna shoot him in the leg, put the bullets where they count, such as on the insides of their thighs where the major blood vessels are; stick the gun on the back of the knees and blow off the kneecaps. Kneecapping both legs would render the bastard permanently to crutches/wheelchair and would be a bitch to control the bleeding, because of the size of the wound and its location at a joint. Shoot him in the liver just in case he doesn't die from legshots. He'll have 15 minutes max, from the liver wound alone.

Jump on his chest if you want to hasten his painful death. Be sure to get off when his ribs cave in.

I know too much about this stuff for a 17 year old. But that's the nature of life in this day and age.

remember.. the guard is a WOMAN... dun fink she can do all that...

yes i hate women... and no.. im not gay... i use women too...

tattoodguy

Someone said its ok cos its her job to protect the money - but its not her job to use lethal force to do so, although i recognise she has the right to use lethal force to protect her own life.

Firstly her injuries are probably exagerated - a bit of blood in the eye or whatever else etc and a bit of internal bleeding etc and a bit of a chip to a bone ------------its so easy to over exagerate injuries like that. If she has sserious brain damage/blind in one eye i dont mind her being givin extreme leniency. Other than that though i expect little leniancy. That dude looked pretty smalll a man would have bashed him like a proper sized guard --------------seriously we shouldnt allow women to be police officers or security guards ---- this just proves it. They cant protect themselves -so how can they protect others. that is fucked up. WE need to adress this bull shit. STupid women that really shits me.

And whoever said - she took a punch and got up etc she could have just laid on the floor --- trying to imply shes a hero or something -------------- my friend got bashed by 4 massive dudes 2 black eyes kicked in the head/face etc..he got up and he didnt even have a gun - getting up with a gun and shooting one lone guy trying to run away is fucking nothing. If she got up with a night stick and gave him a decent fight and smashed the fuck out of him --------------i would have no problem at alll even if he died and i would have respect for her.

I object to peieces of scum ----- police and security guards being able to have a priveldge that the rest of us cant have ---- the right to carry arms and then being trigger happpy and using there weopons inappropriately.
There is no excuses as far as im concerned for making this type of mistake.
Arnt these people trained?

Like this chick thinks shes allowed to murder a dude out of revenge or because he steels ---------------------------- why cant the rest of us have that same privalidge? its discusting that shitloads of people are in jail over killing people/injuring ppple with alot better reasons than this chick. Like all those lebs in sydney probably drug dealers etc, but they have been shot at and had family members killed, but because they are lebs or whatever they are dealt with so harshly and this bitch might be let offf????????????// how is this fair? To be honest i dont like lebs but im saying that we need to be fair and have laws applied to everyone.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Let me suggest something to you, go and read up on the story and her injuries etc, before you come back and make an idiot of yourself yet again.

People like you make me sick. The fact that you don't care that she killed him, but rather you're totally absorbed with her killing him with gun, shows how ignorant you are and your thug mentality. It was his fault, if he didn't try to steal the money, he wouldn't of ended up with a bullet through his head.

Stop slinging your cock around in order to show how manly you are.. "women are bitches", "women aren't our equals", "women are stupid". As if you'd say the same thing if it was a man who shot him.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
if someone comes into my houes and robs me and punches me... and runs off outta da door.. i'll grab my baseball bat and chase da cunt and do what i hafto do...

peace^^

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
I like the young men of today's BOS. Great role models for the future HSC generations. Women and those who do not resort to violence should be proud.

tattoodguy

This is bull shit --- just because shes a bitch and a security guard she is getting sympathy. Thats fucked.

She has a gun for a specific reason plain and simple.

All you morons who are saying she was justified, to be realistic what is ur justification????

Revenge?
Self defence?
Protecting the money?

There are men in jail who have killed people for revenge who have been far more injureed than this chick or had family memembers killed also those who have killed people in the heat of the battle where there lives are alot more under threat than this chick, and there are alot of people who have killed people over money etc.

So whats so speical about this bitch?

SprewellZ

She should be charged

Most off all, when they're taking the body away, how cocky does she look?

She looks like a typical bush pig aussie The haor, the teeth, the look.

FFS shes from rooty hill

case closed

meshy

Newbie said:
funny observation how most people here who are hot and bothered about it are guys. i guess our egos are kinda bruised hehe

anyway im on the woman's side, simply because
"He tried to steal money and he fucked up"
That's a pretty messed up interpretation - ego bruising. I guess some people here are trying to be objective, and then there are others such as steph@nie and yourself who think it's ok to take legal matters into your own hands, but cannot justify why - self defence? Revenge? Humour us.

Just because she could not defend herself from the knuckledusters does not give her sufficient reason to react by shooting him, especially when he is getting away and using the "self-defence" excuse/reason, which implies she was under immediate threat when she was shot, which she wasn't..

steph@nie said:
Let me suggest something to you, go and read up on the story and her injuries etc, before you come back and make an idiot of yourself yet again.
People like you make me sick. The fact that you don't care that she killed him, but rather you're totally absorbed with her killing him with gun, shows how ignorant you are and your thug mentality. It was his fault, if he didn't try to steal the money, he wouldn't of ended up with a bullet through his head.
Haha, you really think you're something don't you steph@nie.

You go off on a tangent (that tattood guy didn't like the fact he was killed with a gun), instead of arguing your point as to why it's ok that she killed an unarmed man when he was getting away and she was under no threat.

True, if he didn't try to steal the money he wouldn't be dead, but that is as ignorant as saying if x female didn't go out clubbing that night and trust that man, she wouldn't have been raped.

At least give us reasons why she was justified in doing what she did, instead of just reacting to tattood guys posts.. all I've heard so far is "he tried to steal money and he fucked up" - which doesn't amount to anything. and isn't a reason or justification, just an aimless statement.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
ay meshy...
steph@nie said:
I don't agree with what she did.
so yes, it was just me going off at tattoodguy's misogynist posts. so what? its an internet forum and i can say whatever i want within reason.

hatty

Banned
furthermore

i heard the bitch has spoken 2 the media TWICE
but says she cant speak 2 police because he is 2 "ill".

she really is a criminal, dumb fucked up bitch. hope she goes 2 jail.

meshy

steph@nie said:
ay meshy...

so yes, it was just me going off at tattoodguy's misogynist posts. so what? its an internet forum and i can say whatever i want within reason.
k

so should she be charged with murder or not?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
hatty said:
furthermore

i heard the bitch has spoken 2 the media TWICE
but says she cant speak 2 police because he is 2 "ill".

she really is a criminal, dumb fucked up bitch. hope she goes 2 jail.
I think that this fact is the most interesting thing about this case... if there wasn't anything shady about it, why won't she speak to the police??

I think it's going to be one of those things where there is more than what it seems at first....

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
meshy said:
k

so should she be charged with murder or not?
Manslaughter, he bashed the hell out of her and tried to rob her. If she had of shot him while he was robbing her, then she could go self defence, but I think she'll most likely get sent to jail for a certain period of time. Either way, she still killed him, its only fair that she serves the punishment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)