• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Woman who shot the dude (1 Viewer)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
And by the way Egg_666 guns are a way of life in the country where they are protection from wild dogs and rabid animals. They are also many peoples livelihood as feral animals destory livestock. Guns are a part of living in the country, but perhaps aren't needed in the city.
Unfortunately the 'tough gun laws' targeted rural weapons that were of poor use in crime. Try sneaking a rifle around to rob a bank or fight a gang war and you'll get the idea.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Komaticom said:
Agreed. Leniency occurs in the courtroom, not at the scene of the crime, so I say if you want to deter criminals from committing... err... crime, people should make examples of them before they progress to the court level, and that means killing or more preferably, rendering them in constant agony to deter their criminal friends from doing unsocial shit.

In the case of the guard who shot dead the robber, she should aim lower- maybe spray his jaw all over the windscreen so people would think twice before fucking with her and her security company. The robber would probably die, lest some paramedic ram rolls of bandages into the cavity. The media attention of this alternate event, probably including a front-page image of the robber with bandages where his jaw had been will certainly act a deterent for criminals in the area.

There was a case in Ethiopia back in the 1980s when a gang of terrorists (criminals nontheless) tried to hijack a passenger jet. Security guards on the plane overpowered them, tied them to first-class seats, placed towels under the necks to protect the upholstery, and slit their throats. As far as I remember, no one has messed with that airliner since.

Not what I actually meant, but whatever works. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)