Worst TV Shows!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
Hey hey. Theres room for both.

Charmed- they put too much crap in the show so it appeals to every audience. Haha...they made up a "long lost sister" and put in a much of matrix/karate moves.

TT/ACA- bunch of whinging like "ohh my neighbours are dirty and i think i'm going to die because they can infect me with everything".
Yeah, charmed started out decent and bearable... then it went the way of Hercules and Xena (and the like).... I mean how tacked on is that half sister thing... and the mermaid thing? and the seven dwarves thing? and the leprachaun thing? honestly its turned into a farce... sad thing is, my little brother loves it... :/

If I see one more story about saving on groceries, getting rich quick, a mircale diet, a dodgy repairman/salesman/real estate agent/neighbour, I go out and put a bullet in Naomi Robsons head...

HSC
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
Yeah, charmed started out decent and bearable... then it went the way of Hercules and Xena (and the like).... I mean how tacked on is that half sister thing... and the mermaid thing? and the seven dwarves thing? and the leprachaun thing? honestly its turned into a farce... sad thing is, my little brother loves it... :/

If I see one more story about saving on groceries, getting rich quick, a mircale diet, a dodgy repairman/salesman/real estate agent/neighbour, I think I'll go out and put a bullet in Naomi Robsons head...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
worst show genre= reality dating shows
.............................= american soap operas
.............................= reality diy shows (backyard blitz, auction squad, etc)

best show genre= dramas such as All Saints and Crossing Jordan and various other law shows.

Last edited:

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
worst show genre= reality dating shows
.............................= american soap operas

Yup. Bachelor sux bad. Are the girls really that desperate and dateless that they have to fight for ONE guy?

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
Yup. Bachelor sux bad. Are the girls really that desperate and dateless that they have to fight for ONE guy?
The Bachelor is definately up there in terms of 'Worst TV Shows'.. Not only does it suck, but it replaced Micallef. *Still bitter*.

Personally, I also have a semi-deep hatred for The Footy Show (Rugby-League version). Ugh, it's idiotic, stereotypical 'humour', yet so many people at my school watch it! What a world.. Truly damages my faith in humanity.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
the only reason the bachelor replaced micallef is coz micallef has been permanently axed coz apparently it sucked (i never watched it, im a white-collar-blue girl)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
the only reason the bachelor replaced micallef is coz micallef has been permanently axed coz apparently it sucked (i never watched it, im a white-collar-blue girl)
I know Micallef got axed, but The Bachelor still took the timeslot.. (But that's beside the lameness of the concept itself.).

Micallef Tonight was funny stuff, as they say.

Hello, and if you're watching for the first time, may I say; Good evening and welcome to television!

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Anyone realised that Micallef was a Rove wannabe?
But then Rove is a Letterman wannabe as well.
What's with the "who's in the swivel chair?" segment? Thats lame

HSC
Haha Micallef was great... Im pretty sure that he may have been around before Rove... i think that he used to do the show, then stopped, then started again.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
thats right, Micallef used to be on the Micallef Program on the ABC wayyy before rove, although rova has been around for longer than most people think, remmeber when he was on channel 9?

i think rahul and i have the same taste, i love bold and the beautiful! and everybody loves raymond is so goood

my favourite all time classic show is seinfeld!!!! i miss it so much, right now im really digging the mole, and i cant wait till survvor comes back again.

oops a bit off the topic, worst tv show....um probably home and away, oh no..its got to be that really crap one on channel 10 right now 'e street'

*shudders* i despise early 90's fashion

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Micallef was doing relaly bad...it just pulled pplz from other tak shows......i think he managed to interveiw effie and other talk show hosts..all excpt for rove...hhah

i hate passions....... its fuckin sloooooow.....lyk they spend 1 month on that one-day carnival in the first season...

and one show i totlali cannot stand is jerry springer...never realised that theree are soo many idiots in america

a: 'how dare u! u slept with my husband'
B; 'well f** u u incestial bitch! as his sister u aint giving him wot he needs needs and he is not ur husband! he is your brother!*

(audience: Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!)

Jerry: but your his younger sister, so doesnt that make it incestiaous too?

that show is totalli fucked...i loath it with a passion

Last edited:

narrator

HSC
N/A
sunrise, when they start showing some NEWS maybe i'll change my mind, plus i also think that Deal or No Deal is pretty bad, if that host makes one more stupid, illogical pun...

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Deal or No Deal is 7's attempt to beat the record breaking ratings of Chan 9's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire but they suck at it. They introduce so many "games" that makes the show slow and boring. I mean...can't they just guess all the suitcases before the commercial break??

HSC
Originally posted by narrator
sunrise, when they start showing some NEWS maybe i'll change my mind
lol, indeed...

I've stopped watching it....

but I find Melissa Doyle cute..... :/

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
she is.. hhaha...and i lyk the bold guy..they make a good team.. i dunno if it is channel 7 or 9..but i hate sami lukus..... she has the most annoying voice..its all high and squicki......and i dont lyk jessica rowe on ten news.... she flirts soo much with that sports guy tim weebster..and has such a girly voice when he is on.. and a bit of hand touchign as well.. hahaha

malayz_angel

UGH...Passions definitely gets my vote as Worst Show! People here know what will happen if they read up on the American eps (which are ahead of us) anyway. I can't believe that it took so long for Theresa and Ethan to get together and all the rest....The REALLY annoying thing about the show is that it can be quite addictive when you get home early...and then its so hard to stop.

HSC
Originally posted by malayz_angel
UGH...Passions definitely gets my vote as Worst Show! People here know what will happen if they read up on the American eps (which are ahead of us) anyway. I can't believe that it took so long for Theresa and Ethan to get together and all the rest....The REALLY annoying thing about the show is that it can be quite addictive when you get home early...and then its so hard to stop.
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the show supposed to be ironic?

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
hi5...they can make 1/2 hour of television out of anything, by describing it, naming 5 features on the thing, while counting really slow on their hand, and then singing supid repetitive songs about it

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by praise897
hi5...they can make 1/2 hour of television out of anything, by describing it, naming 5 features on the thing, while counting really slow on their hand, and then singing supid repetitive songs about it
Noooo!! Not Hi-5!
Thats like the best Children's show. They sing really well even though the words are crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)