would u wait 3yrs+ for sum1?! (1 Viewer)

ariande

The Don
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
LoL..well thats very good to here..i was just really unsure about it, coz he lives about 40 minutes away now..and i thought that was bad. not that i think were not working coz we are..but thats good motivation:)thank you
Look pRiNCesS, time means nothing. If you two really love each other, then you can make distance work. And if he is only going to live two hours away, consider yourself lucky.

ariande

The Don
HSC
james_chappo said:
Helen...................there are times. Now you will criticise me for my incorrect usage of that term.
o_O

You know. It really disturbes me that you know me that well. REEEEALLY fucking creepy.

Conversation Over.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Nope, if they were overseas for three years or something then I wouldnt put my life on hold for them. Maybe a few months, a year at the most but I think especially at our age there is nothing wrong with playing the field until you're in an exclusive relationship.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
It all depends on the two in the relationship and how they feel. I mean it has to be a mutual feeling/agreement or whatnot, otherwise youd be kidding yourself.

Im with my girl of 2 years, she lives in Port Mac, I live on Central Coast, and man, yeah its been hard. There are a few things we will b coming up against in coming months bcos she has been accepted into a uni even further away from me. But the thing that is stopping us from breaking it off mutually and walking away is that we both realise there is something there, and dont want to end it, no matter how hard it may be. So I guess my point is, that people can share their thoughts and ideas, but when it comes down to the crunch, only the two people involved are going to know exactly how they feel. And all serious relatoships are going to be hard work.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
3 years? you have got to be fucken kidding me!
Its been 3 months and im in the process of giving up.

I think if you are holding onto hope for 3 years, than clearly something isn't right. I mean if it was going to happen it should have happened earlier. Otherwise it would feel way too forced or convenient or, ok well i cant find anyone else so ill settle for you. (unless the time was because they were away overseas or something)

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Hm..well I suddenly met this girl at this English lecture in Darling Harbour today, I only got to know a bit about her for 20-40 minutes before she and her friends had to go back to Newcastle. It's a shame, I wanted to know her more.

Nam - Still in a trance from talking to her...wondering if she'll ever remember me again.

jellybeenz

HSC
Well, I've liked the same guy for 2.5 years and I'm pretty sure he knows and doesn't like me back but we continue as friends with me in love with him. Its pretty pathetic because everyone knows and I'm such a puppy dog with him.

So I guess you could say I've been waiting for 2.5 years for this guy... except I don't know, it started as a simple crush but I think the feelings do get deeper especially if you are friends with them. I would be devastated to lose this guy because I have strong feelings for him, even if he returns them or not. Getting over something that has become such a big part of your life isn't as easy as it seems.

=slade=

HSC
ariande said:
Yes. Yes poor you. My boyfriend lives 6 hours away from me. I don't think you have anything to be complaining about.

[edit - I also want to be with him forever. And I only get to see him at the most, once every two weeks. Two hours is nothing.]
hey! i no how u feel, my bf and i went out for 2 years, then he moved to the gold coast cods he was finished school n his family moved. now he lives 14 hours away, and we're still going out - it will be four years in march...we have only seen each other 4 or 5 times this year, usually only once every 3 months since the start of last year!

i dont think 2 hours is ANYTHING to worry about!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Smiley =] said:
wow..i never knew that some guys could be so patient and keep their hopes up so high...all for one girl!
my friend from tutor was talking to me on msn the other day and he was EXTREMELY depressed. i asked why and he told me it was because the girl he'd been waiting for for the past 3 years and now she's gone, and he doesn't know what to do...he must've REALLY liked her...actually it's more than LIKE...it's EXTREME LUST!
it was pretty weird to hear that because i never knew a guy would wait around THAT long..especially when he hasnt even dated her before! and PLUS, i was wondering why he told me because i've only known him for a few months! i felt specail! Lol
anyways back to the topic...
so the question is:
Would you [whether guy or girl-(doesn't matter)] wait around that long (3yrs+) for someone you really really really liked?!? i mean...wouldn't you just get over them after a while?
(sorry it's long!)
not if i hadnt been with them... if you are in love then of course

zlks

HSC
yeah, its not uncommon, its just the people that do wait that long dont really talk about it for the same reason why they are "waiting" its always because of a few certain things that hold you back

i waited for someone for 8 months until things changed and she was gone. although crushed at first, was good to be able to sleep at night again and return to normal after

olchik

HSC
It's a very hard question and I even don't know what to say. I doubt that I would wait for someone for so long. 3 years - it's a lot!

Kaiser Zero

Banned
HSC
How can something not happen in 3 years? unless you're talking about the other person actually being away for 3 years

ying123123

i been in love with this girl for like 2 years and 8 months
and still in love with her
man i regret no asking her out when i had the chance
its just taht when i was going to say something to her my heart bumped so fast and i couldnt talk so i just qickly walk the other way.
and i fuked it up
and now iam just iam just waiting
man i would do anyhting just to see her and tell her how i feel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)