Wuthering Heights (1 Viewer)

shaai

hey ppl
sorry i know its really leaving it late
but im so stuck on wuthering heights i just really dont get it.
i dont have an opinion of my own and i seriously just dont know how to incorparate readings properly.
i was wondering if anyone has any sample essays that i could look at, theres nothing in the resources section cause hardly no ones doing this weird text

any help would be much appreciated
im in need of desperate help
thanx

Martini

hi ppl.. yes, i think im in the same boat as shaai.. any essays people have done would be greatly appreciated. i just really need an example to get a grasp on this thing.
damn this book! it's so confusing!!

ladadee

HSC
i dont get this book at all

if anyone has any idea wat you are supposed to do for this module please let me know, any past essays would be so helpful

mayflower

nature vs order

thanx for that info on nature vs order its really helpful. all our teacher has really taught us is the basics of the marxist, feminist and pschoanalytic interpretations. but i honestly don't know if she taught the pschoanalytic interpretation right.
the nature vs. order makes sense to me so i'll use it thanx heaps :)

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
it may be a classic piece of human history
but so is capitalism and look how thats going
just an afterthought,sambo,your so fulla crap

i think the secret to this drinkcoaster,chair leg,budgie cage liner of a book is your own perspective. make yourself the link, then it is not so hard to synthesise a response

i cant explain wuthering heights, i havent read the book, but i finished in the top 3 in the trials...strange... i think i know what i wanna do, wish i could share it, but i cant express it really...

thats not a good thing...

by the way loz, you should stick the calendar photos that we shot up here
mehehehe,....

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i wonder why not very many people study wuthering heights.. to some, i guess ur response wud be because its a boring and evil book!! lolz..

but honestly, its not really that bad.. i dont mind it, at first i thought it wasnt even worth reading after the second page but i guess u learn to like it more after learning a bit more about it..

i'm not saying that i'm a total fan of the book but yeh..

in terms of critical theory... i'm not quite sure how i'm going to do it or incorporate it.. maybe ill have to link in a couple of theory's with themes.. ??

i'm not quite sure how much we are suppose to put in.. i guess most of it shud be about the novel's content?? i'm not sure.. wat are ur thoughts?? in terms of structuring the response.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
structure is difficult to plan because mod B is likely to be something yucky like an interview...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)