dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Ugh I have to start making syllabus notes this weekend. Very fun :p

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

liamlolz

HSC
Completed today:
Practiced for Biology test (during lunch time)
Re-read chapter of assigned English book (Year Of Wonders - surprisingly good so far)
Wrote chapter notes
Reviewed Maths test
Worked on some Biology questions

Tomorrow's To Do:
Finish Biology questions & revise for test (during morning free before school)
Revise for physics mini-test
Complete some physics questions
Write Physics notes (supposed to do over a week ago :/)
Work on some maths if I have time (probably not)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
wow... everyone is revising, writing notes etc. then u see me... i feel rike crap
Don't compare yourself to others, just compete with yourself and strive to improve upon your own results, where are you up to in all your subjects so far?

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
Don't compare yourself to others, just compete with yourself and strive to improve upon your own results, where are you up to in all your subjects so far?
i've only been doing the hw set by the teacher. i havent been doing any extra work... should step up my game

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
To all year 11, just relax, the HSC is not the biggest thing in your life, all you need to do is to follow your dreams and achieve them by hard work. If you want to be a programmer you can better learn that online, TAFE is also a good option providing more practical experience. It really depends on your goals good luck to all, hope you achieve your dreams
This is rare coming from a high school student:), I was always told by my teacher to relax, to think that the HSC is not the biggest thing in my life, and although I know they were right, I have never manage to believe it until after my HSC is over. It is so good to see you balancing everything out-and I have little doubt you shall achieve your dreams:). Good luck to everyone aspiring to achieve theirs as well:)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
This is rare coming from a high school student:), I was always told by my teacher to relax, to think that the HSC is not the biggest thing in my life, and although I know they were right, I have never manage to believe it until after my HSC is over. It is so good to see you balancing everything out-and I have little doubt you shall achieve your dreams:). Good luck to everyone aspiring to achieve theirs as well:)
Helpful as usual :D. Great advice

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Good morning everyone :D

I am stressing soo much, I have a maths test in week 6 and also a chemistry test in week 6 as well. And I'm not in year 11 yet :/

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

I am stressing soo much, I have a maths test in week 6 and also a chemistry test in week 6 as well. And I'm not in year 11 yet :/
Morning !
Don't stress, like you said you're not even in year 11 yet so just take it easy and do your best and you'll be fine.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

I am sure you will do great in both:) You just got to plan your time really well, regularly revise content and you will ace these exams for sure:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)