Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studynerd

HSC
Wow, that's serious attachment:), if you find a question is too hard, try to leave it for a while and come back to do a second or third attempt with a fresh mind and energised spirit:)
Exactly what I do for some of the extension questions in the prelim Cambridge TB. And if I can't get it.. there is always Bob (back of book) ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

williamdaft

HSC
Wow, that's serious attachment:), if you find a question is too hard, try to leave it for a while and come back to do a second or third attempt with a fresh mind and energised spirit:)
Totally agree, I did 4 unit maths and sometimes I raged when I get stuck in a problem for an hour.. leave it.. study something else or listen to songs or relax play some games whatever, come back to it with a positive fresh mind, and believe it or not, my mind clicks sometimes then I get the satisfaction from solving a problem! Some questions doesn't work like that though if it's too hard for you... just don't give up and do the ones you can do.

Good luck all Yr 11s :)

J280

HSC
Totally agree, I did 4 unit maths and sometimes I raged when I get stuck in a problem for an hour.. leave it.. study something else or listen to songs or relax play some games whatever, come back to it with a positive fresh mind, and believe it or not, my mind clicks sometimes then I get the satisfaction from solving a problem! Some questions doesn't work like that though if it's too hard for you... just don't give up and do the ones you can do.

Good luck all Yr 11s :)
Hey I think I'm gonna try that too... thanks for the tip :)

Lavistria

HSC
Ive had enough of math today
Don't worry I'm in the same boat with you. Maths is becoming a daily thing now and I get so stressed when I can't work out the question and just end up not finishing my work. =_= getting sleep deprive because of it.

Last edited:

williamdaft

HSC
that moment when ur chucking a shit and then u have an epiphany of solving the math question
hahahahhaha, I must admit I've done that a few times..

Those intense moments I was studying maths.. Got stuck at a problem. Go to the loo. Then my brain's like "OH! I can use the quadratic formula for this trig problem" or something like that.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Pyroid

HSC
I know that there is probably some other section in the BOS Forum that will answer my question, but does anyone know if buying the BOS Premium Account provides Preliminary HSC Resources? Just curious because they only mention "Premium HSC Resources" -_-

lightthefuze

HSC
Starting notes for Legal and Business, not to mention the pain of 2U SOR. Currently forcing myself to stay on top of notes and content so I don't go into panic mode a two weeks before exams come around

Sent from my RM-825_apac_australia_new_zealand_278 using Tapatalk

DLMisme

HSC
My bag feels like it's filled with bricks :(
Too many textbooks.
I know, it's horrible. My bag is so heavy and it's putting me in so much pain :( Every day when I get back from school I have this constant horrible ache in my neck that nearly brings me to tears. I had an injury during the holidays and hurt my neck and back, so I think it's still a bit sore from that. I don't know what to do, I've tried carrying some books to take the weight off my back but it still hurts :(

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I've found that ever since switching to a folder+loose leaf paper, my bag has been a lot lighter.

On some days, my bag is just for decoration because all I need is my folder.

DLMisme

HSC
Don't you guys have a locker where you can store books?
At my old school there were lockers, but there's nothing like that at my current school.

I've found that ever since switching to a folder+loose leaf paper, my bag has been a lot lighter.

On some days, my bag is just for decoration because all I need is my folder.
I was hoping to use loose leaf paper in a folder this year, but most of my teachers said no and that we were to use books for their classes instead. A few people complained, but the teachers argued it was easier for them to mark when they collected them or something.

Last edited:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I have a binder folder for all my sheets , then I have books for each subject + textbooks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)