Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Examine

same
HSC
Would you say that legal gets more interesting say, later on? I'm planning to keep legal until next year and may or may not drop it: depending on how I go.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+
Yeah it does during the HSC (I somewhat enjoyed the options). However you definitely need to do a lot of searching to find interest in it hahah.

Daniellemc

HSC
Yay I'm changing from biology to business studies hopefully for the best

matchalolz

HSC
for the people doing economics, is your assignment a hand in essay thing? because mine is a research all the information, and then come to class and write an essay without any notes. is anyone elses like this?

Lavistria

HSC
So f**king pissed off -_- Got 73/75 in a 2 unit maths surprise test. FML !!!
First world problems... Crisium that's really good mark be proud of what you achieved :) learn from what you made a mistake on rather be negative about it!

tumtoom

HSC
Generally, I have a to do list and I make sure I keep myself updated.
I make lists everyday to help plan out my goals of the day... only problem is that I've rarely every 100% completed a day's list but yet I continue to mentally make them.

Lists organise and kill my life.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
First world problems... Crisium that's really good mark be proud of what you achieved :) learn from what you made a mistake on rather be negative about it!
I know what I did wrong (it was a simple two mark question), made a silly mistake -_- I didn't struggle with any concept of that test, I just made a silly mistake, which is why i'm raging :/

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Has anyone noticed a drop in the number of assignments you get in year 11?

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
for the people doing economics, is your assignment a hand in essay thing? because mine is a research all the information, and then come to class and write an essay without any notes. is anyone elses like this?
lol first assessment task for me is an exam. no assignments this term for eco :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)