Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
Has anyone done a prac experiment in physics to find the refractive index of a medium? If so any tips on maximizing marks would be helpful :)
No we are doing finding the resistance of an unkown resistor in a circuit using ohms law for my assessment. I think for the refractive index you have to use snells law.

QuantumRoulette

HSC
No we are doing finding the resistance of an unkown resistor in a circuit using ohms law for my assessment. I think for the refractive index you have to use snells law.
Well in that case do you have any tips for maximizing marks particularly in the discussion section? It is Snell's law yes.

turntaker

HSC
Well in that case do you have any tips for maximizing marks particularly in the discussion section? It is Snell's law yes.
Hmm.. try and do questions based on snells law and refractive index. Also look in past papers for questions .This is mainly a skills based task though.

QuantumRoulette

HSC
Hmm.. try and do questions based on snells law and refractive index. Also look in past papers for questions .This is mainly a skills based task though.
It's not so much the calculation part it's more so the way that the discussion is written. I have to make sure that I'm not missing out on any points such as improvements to be made to the experiment.

Simran-

HSC
Im working on multiple identities. Like what are the socialization factors causing them to behave differently in front of different people!!

Thanx for asking :)
It wld be great if u cld do my survey! :)
Oh Ok! :) And what factors are they?
Yep sure! Np!

Simran-

HSC
Great, my EX1 class got cancelled :/ Could have slept an hour more! >.<

simmyyy

HSC
hey guys, just finished 2u math today, so relieved!!
What's the plan for everyone today? :)

studded

HSC
A 10 minute podcast for Extension English is due tomorrow (which I have yet to start).
Life is good! :cook:

simmyyy

HSC
do my 1500 word modern history essay
Make progress on English speech

wbu?
going to write a couple practice essay for English for my assessment on Friday :( and study for 3u that's on Thursday.

Fine times ahead ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)