Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

bleakarcher

HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

Want mine haha? I wanna see what I would get. But try coming up with your own.
Naa it's okay I was joking lol. We have to base it on our AOS "Changing Self" and I've got an idea of what I'm going to roughly be writing about.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I was once an adventurer , until I took an arrow to the knee :p

carpe_diem

HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

I may want to go to USyd after the Open Day. But UNSW seems more social to me (not that I have been but it is a feeling)
ahaha, this is me. After Open Day, I want to go to USyd. I guess I'll just have to see after UNSW and Macq.

deswa1

HSC
Got 20/20 for my Hamlet trial essay and apparently I got 15/15 for belonging essay :):):) Will be interesting to see how I go in the rest of the trial (top three might happen?)

barbernator

HSC
got 20/20 for my hamlet trial essay and apparently i got 15/15 for belonging essay :):):) will be interesting to see how i go in the rest of the trial (top three might happen?)
fuaaaaaaaaaaa. the feeling of contentment once you get all your marks back is amazing

deswa1

HSC
fuaaaaaaaaaaa. the feeling of content once you get all your marks back is amazing
Ikr- I think all the effort I put into english is actually paying off haha- I was worried that since its english, anything could happen lol. Have you gotten back any more marks?

barbernator

HSC
Ikr- I think all the effort I put into english is actually paying off haha- I was worried that since its english, anything could happen lol. Have you gotten back any more marks?
yeh ive got them all back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)