Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

Hmm...

I haven't done Induction or Circle Geo or Angle between 2 curves. I've done Parametics though.

And most schools don't do Circle Geo/Induction/Angle between 2 curves/Perms and Combs in prelim.
Most people here have though iirc.

Magical Kebab

HSC

Well I posted a thread asking for what topics people have done so that I could include only those topics.

But like, basically no one responded aye.

Anyway, circle geo/polynomials/perms and combs/harder inequalities/trigonometry/harder algebra.

Considering putting in induction or parametrics depending on who has done them. And might throw in one or two angles between two curves/internal division.
Send me that shit when done.

Magical Kebab

HSC

Most people here have though iirc.
I haven't done Parametrics or induction...
Our 2u teacher is lost, she's using that old green book for 2u (forgot the name) and it doesn't have locus and the parabola and the quadratic function and she hasn't taught any to the class yet.
I taught myself quad function so I could understand polynomials beta but she's lost her shit.

theind1996

HSC
N/A

I haven't done Parametrics or induction...
Our 2u teacher is lost, she's using that old green book for 2u (forgot the name) and it doesn't have locus and the parabola and the quadratic function and she hasn't taught any to the class yet.
I taught myself quad function so I could understand polynomials beta but she's lost her shit.
So what topics HAVE you done so far for 3U?

Magical Kebab

HSC

So what topics HAVE you done so far for 3U?
Circle geo, further trig, polynomials, perms and combs, angle between 2 lines, the ratio of two lines thing (internal external stuff), harder inequalities and I think that's it.

theind1996

HSC
N/A

Circle geo, further trig, polynomials, perms and combs, angle between 2 lines, the ratio of two lines thing (internal external stuff), harder inequalities and I think that's it.
Yea we've done basically the exact same stuff minus circle geo and we've done locus + parametrics.

HSC
I was just going to post it on here.

Unless people actually want to have a day where you sit it (maybe when people sit carrot's test?)
Nah post it here

What?

Really?

Who's done Induction/< between 2 curves?
dw, angle between two curves takes like 5 seconds to learn, it's not really a topic in itself

Edit: woops

seanieg89

HSC

It seems rather trendy to write practice papers now. If I wrote an mx2 paper that was relatively easy apart from the last question would people attempt it?

deswa1

HSC

It seems rather trendy to write practice papers now. If I wrote an mx2 paper that was relatively easy apart from the last question would people attempt it?
Yep. Tbh I'll do any paper that a BOSer writes.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

I would.

It's hipster now to write maths exams.

Wat of it.

seanieg89

HSC

I would.

It's hipster now to write maths exams.

Wat of it.
Haha fucking hipsters. Cool yeah, I might do it then. What's the new mx2 format again? 10 MC 6 normal? How many marks each question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)