• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

wildchild666

HSC
or even what the question was

EDIT: Would anyone mind reading over my AOS Journeys essay?

Last edited:

bleakarcher

HSC
yep definitely going to get in shit for my performance in the legal exam today

fuck.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

kekekekekkekekekekekke

is it possible to like maths but not understand anything at all LOL

(this is not school talk. You guys are talking about math)
A few of my friends at school enjoy maths, although they don't score high marks. In the long term, enjoyment of the subject > marks.

deswa1

HSC
No conclusion. And yeah, I blanked, but I don't mind too much.
Conclusion won't matter too much trust- they're leniant on those things. I went over time for both of my speeches (like five seconds) and I still got 15- they'll look at it as a whole not just one small part. Lol- did you have Debbie marking?

wildchild666

HSC
Conclusion won't matter too much trust- they're leniant on those things. I went over time for both of my speeches (like five seconds) and I still got 15- they'll look at it as a whole not just one small part. Lol- did you have Debbie marking?
Nah, unfortunately not. I had sloane and newett.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
finished in 15 mins, slept for like 1 hr 15 mins

pretty sure I'm gunna have to do it again
This was pretty much my PE exam today. Finished in 15 minutes (I only did the multiple choice. I skipped all the short answers) and slept for the next hour or so haha

How'd you end up going? And I'm not going to school tomorrow- stay home or study at library or annoy carrot at USyd (need opinions)?
Haha they didn't mark the roll! I don't know if I should do it tomorrow considering that I only have one exam from 9:30-10:50 and that's math. I still have to do my commerce exam but I don't know what time. Hopefully it's early so I can leave again. It was pretty scary trying to sneak out since there were teachers everywhere. I would've killed myself if I had to sit and do nothing for the next 2 hours.

Go to Usyd and annoy carrot :p

Also, just as we were lining up outside the gym to go and do our exams, this girl was like "Michelle can you take me to the office? i'm feeling sick and tired" and I was like "okay" and we literally took one step and then the girl next to me literally fainted and she rolled down the stairs (thank god there were only like 4 steps) and she rolled on top of the girls who were sitting on the stairs. One of the girls who were sitting on the stairs were like "Get off of me!" and as the girl went down, she pulled my hair and I thought I was going to have a black out because she pulled my hair as she fell on top of other people. The other people stood up and just let her roll down the stairs. She ripped all her stockings as she fell. Nek minnit, there's a whole crowd around her.

God damn that hair pull. I thought I was going to be bald.

wildchild666

HSC
I'm marking/looking over your essay atm.

When's it due?

Because there are some improvements you can make, just not sure if you have enough time.
Exam is on monday.

tbh, I'd be happy if I replicate that in the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)