• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
This was pretty much my PE exam today. Finished in 15 minutes (I only did the multiple choice. I skipped all the short answers) and slept for the next hour or so haha
Wait what? Lol- that's an effective PE exam strategy I guess haha
Haha they didn't mark the roll! I don't know if I should do it tomorrow considering that I only have one exam from 9:30-10:50 and that's math. I still have to do my commerce exam but I don't know what time. Hopefully it's early so I can leave again. It was pretty scary trying to sneak out since there were teachers everywhere. I would've killed myself if I had to sit and do nothing for the next 2 hours.

Go to Usyd and annoy carrot :p
Yeah sounds like a plan. And lol- is that the first time you've jigged?- why would it be that scary? Haha me and my friends went to a kebab shop during english today (miring the cars we have available now :))- our teacher was away so literally 3 people went to class.

And someone come with me to annoy Carrot :p (don't worry Carrot- if I do rock up I'll let you know before and will let you do your work- won't annoy you that much :p)

Also, just as we were lining up outside the gym to go and do our exams, this girl was like "Michelle can you take me to the office? i'm feeling sick and tired" and I was like "okay" and we literally took one step and then the girl next to me literally fainted and she rolled down the stairs (thank god there were only like 4 steps) and she rolled on top of the girls who were sitting on the stairs. One of the girls who were sitting on the stairs were like "Get off of me!" and as the girl went down, she pulled my hair and I thought I was going to have a black out because she pulled my hair as she fell on top of other people. The other people stood up and just let her roll down the stairs. She ripped all her stockings as she fell. Nek minnit, there's a whole crowd around her.

God damn that hair pull. I thought I was going to be bald.
WTH? Wow- was she alright?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Don't mind if you come because I know you'll be doing work and whatnot, and I can show you some stuff.

wildchild666

HSC
Don't mind if you come because I know you'll be doing work and whatnot, and I can show you some stuff.
Aye Carrot, What's this about some MX2 stuff for year 11s these holidays?

(i know it's probs at girra but would it be possible for me to come? maybe?)

deswa1

HSC
Actually, if anyone's interested, I wouldn't mind doing something like that for you guys during the hols (obviously after I've had a long post-HSC break)- maybe January. I want to do some form of tutoring after HSC so it'll be a good way to learn some skills + hopefully you guys will learn something useful too.

wildchild666

HSC
Actually, if anyone's interested, I wouldn't mind doing something like that for you guys during the hols (obviously after I've had a long post-HSC break)- maybe January. I want to do some form of tutoring after HSC so it'll be a good way to learn some skills + hopefully you guys will learn something useful too.
free lessons ftb?

deswa1

HSC
Cheers you beast.

What subs?
Idk- haven't thought that far ahead lol- just had the idea now and it seemed like a good plan. Probs anything I do except english (not that confident of my ability to do this well)

wildchild666

HSC
Idk- haven't thought that far ahead lol- just had the idea now and it seemed like a good plan. Probs anything I do except english (not that confident of my ability to do this well)
but ur coming 3rd aren't you?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Wait what? Lol- that's an effective PE exam strategy I guess haha

Yeah sounds like a plan. And lol- is that the first time you've jigged?- why would it be that scary? Haha me and my friends went to a kebab shop during english today (miring the cars we have available now :))- our teacher was away so literally 3 people went to class.

And someone come with me to annoy Carrot :p (don't worry Carrot- if I do rock up I'll let you know before and will let you do your work- won't annoy you that much :p)

WTH? Wow- was she alright?
Haha it's PE I don't really care :p Yeah she's okay I guess. I tried to visit her in sick bay but the gay deputy kicked me out lol

Tutor me please

deswa1

HSC
but ur coming 3rd aren't you?
Yeah- what I meant was I know how to write a decent essay but I'm not sure how well I can show others how to write a good essay/analyse texts etc. I wouldn't mind giving it a go though (though it depends on the text- some just piss me off and I won't look at them ever again after HSC- Hamlet's fun though)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Eco pleasee, and Chem pleaseee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)