Years 9 & 10 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Re: The p00n thread

You're in year 10 - you should know you require working.
I know lol I do my working in all my other tests but for some reason, I didn't do it in this test.

deswa1

HSC

You shouldn't get docked for no working assuming you get it right and it wasn't a SHOW or PROVE question. Our year 10 teacher would say if you GTBTR (get the bloody thing right), then its cool. Though you should always show full working because its a good habit and it saves your ass a lot

Fawun

Queen
HSC

You shouldn't get docked for no working assuming you get it right and it wasn't a SHOW or PROVE question. Our year 10 teacher would say if you GTBTR (get the bloody thing right), then its cool. Though you should always show full working because its a good habit and it saves your ass a lot
I even got marks off for not doing it the tutors way. Doing something a more efficient yet just as effective way is a bad thing in the tutors eyes apparently. But yeah I should get into the habit lol

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
We were told that if you get it right, you get all the marks :)

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
Got my math competition result today (which was really late). Let's just say I didn't do too well LOL...... 0 for problem solving.

Capt Rifle

HSC
lol you guys are in year 9 and 10, go play halo 4 or cod or something haha

deloving

HSC
Finished my stupid exams. 6 exams in 2 days. Why... glad it's over. Kick back for the rest of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)