Years 9 & 10 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
what tutoring center do you guys attend? Is it places like Talent100?
I will never go to a tutoring center lol

Oh, don't worry. I'm averaging around 60% for tutor. I gave up after the weird adding and subtracting function graphs were introduced.
I can't sketch curves to save my life. OTL

I got 7/20 in my last test. I didn't even pass. Be glad that you're average a 60% because I would love to be averaging a 60% :L

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
You are always so happy haha! That's so cool :)
Haha, I'm just like that :)

Man I procrastinate way too much. :(
I think most 2014'ers are like that. Hopefully we won't be like this next year! :)

I'm glad that we don't have PDHPE next year as well.

I'm sick of those D's and E's in my report.
Good to know that another person doesn't like PDHPE. I only get B's in it because of the exams :p

Horrible. A few Baulko and Kings kids left early because they finished the test in like 20 minutes lolwut

I skipped 2 questions that were worth 3 marks each. I had no idea what to do so I gave up and just sat there staring at a wall because it was much more interesting than the test lol

If I pass, I will celebrate.
Good to know that you don't have any problems with the Baulko and King's students :) So...how was the Ruse student that you hate? :p

iEatOysters

HSC
You should appreciate the fact that you go to tutoring, and that it probably isn't off your money :)
I know. It's mainly because I can't be bothered to do 16 pages of homework anymore. :(
I'll be quitting next term, anyway.

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
Almost finished year 11 physics, chem, 2u (3u is a bit behind) at tutor. Been acing past paper exams for phys and chem :D Hopefully I finish year 12 before trials next year. Then a year of nothingness o____O

Last edited:

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Almost finished year 11 physics, chem, 2u (3u is a bit behind) at tutor. Been acing past paper exams for phys and chem :D Hopefully I finish year 12 before trials next year. Then a year of nothingness o____O
Wow, you are so far ahead! :)

iEatOysters

HSC
Does anyone know how to do this? I'm stuck. D: sorry, my maths is dodgy.

if n^2 = an(n-1) + bn + c,
find a, b and c.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
why are you so far ahead?

Thank the lord that i'm not doing phys, chem or any of those science subjects next year otherwise I will be crying everyday until the end of year 12 lol

but in all seriousness, humanities subjects >>>

Dont you go to a tutoring centre?
lolno

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
why are you so far ahead?
I was put into a year 11 class ^^ Hopefully I can take advantage of being ahead and focus my time into improving english to a mid band 6 before hsc and also get E4 in MX2 :)

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
Wowow, for questions where there are no values (well there was a 1.. but that was so insignificant to me) present you can substitute your own values to remove some of the variables? I should have known that t___t Ahwell thanks! Adding to my repertoire ;). Spiralflex is god at math

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)