Years 9 & 10 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

hamster-lol

HSC
It isn't the best for me :p The only thing I'll miss from it is the time to relax haha
Relaxing is good! Trust me, when you start year 11 you won't have that much time to relax. I did atleast 2 hours of study a night this year, which was probably too much, but I really do miss being able to chillax with mates in those PE lessons.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Relaxing is good! Trust me, when you start year 11 you won't have that much time to relax. I did atleast 2 hours of study a night this year, which was probably too much, but I really do miss being able to chillax with mates in those PE lessons.
Yeah, I'll definitely miss that. We were told that we should study for 3 hours every night. I doubt I'll be able to study for that long haha. However since I'm doing subjects that I want to do, that might help :)

hamster-lol

HSC
Yeah, I'll definitely miss that. We were told that we should study for 3 hours every night. I doubt I'll be able to study for that long haha. However since I'm doing subjects that I want to do, that might help :)
3 hours a night! That's so much haha :)

Just try your best, I would recommend finding a nice balance though. HSC isn't life, no matter how much people portray it as being so.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I'm glad that we don't have PDHPE next year as well.

I'm sick of those D's and E's in my report.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
^ How was your test? O:
Horrible. A few Baulko and Kings kids left early because they finished the test in like 20 minutes lolwut

I skipped 2 questions that were worth 3 marks each. I had no idea what to do so I gave up and just sat there staring at a wall because it was much more interesting than the test lol

If I pass, I will celebrate.

russ3l

HSC
Horrible. A few Baulko and Kings kids left early because they finished the test in like 20 minutes lolwut

I skipped 2 questions that were worth 3 marks each. I had no idea what to do so I gave up and just sat there staring at a wall because it was much more interesting than the test lol

What test are you guys talking about? :eek:

enoilgam

HSC

Why so many tests?

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
Dw I'm averaging less than 60% for my tutor tests in math (due to cbb syndrome :L). Will definitely try to raise it to 90+ next term though.

russ3l

HSC
what tutoring center do you guys attend? Is it places like Talent100?

iEatOysters

HSC
Oh, don't worry. I'm averaging around 60% for tutor. I gave up after the weird adding and subtracting function graphs were introduced.
I can't sketch curves to save my life. OTL

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
Oh, don't worry. I'm averaging around 60% for tutor. I gave up after the weird adding and subtracting function graphs were introduced.
I can't sketch curves to save my life. OTL
You should appreciate the fact that you go to tutoring, and that it probably isn't off your money :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)