Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

JoeysBoy

HSC
She posts on this website! Tho I saw her in the hols at this Primary school drama thing in Port that one of my friends hosted. We unfortunatly went out in year 6! It totally destroyed my self-confidence due to the fact that we never even held hands! Ahhhhahaha! Such is the days of primary school...

Hello Danny (if you read this!)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Oooh, now this makes me think. Ummm, first crush ay, that would be... gah so long ago, jess or candice, no wait before that, umm, haley, haley mccrystal i think. Oh god she was hot. I have nfi where she is, but she's old, reeeal old. Like we were in the same class but she was two or three years older then me. That would make her what, like 20 now, man she was hot.

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
My crush was my best friend in primary school, then he moved to a different high school in yr 7, then we went to each of our yr 12 formals together, now we are great friends - he goes to a diff uni tho but we catch up as much as possible!!!!

Yarg

HSC
mine was in year 11, good friend. She turned into a bitch when i told her how i felt. Good friends again now, Supposedly had issues back then. Coffee with her tommorow.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
umm macq uni?
doing teachin/hospitality or early childhood i think.. i bump into her now and then ..

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
My first real crush was in yr 7 and he was in yr 8 we stayed pretty good friends up until last year. He goes to my uni, but I haven't seen him. I'm ashamed to say that I still haven't gotten over him. :eek:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i wish i knew where my first crush was....she was hotttttttt :eek:

i wish...

keladry

lady knight
HSC
my first crush was in yr 4/5 and coz then i went to an all-girls high school, i didnt get over him for another 2 yrs. i havent spoken to him since yr 7 but i hear plenty of stuff about him - he's in the same eco class as my old primary school friend. think i saw him last year at one of the open days for uni...omg he was still hot XD heart went crazy =P

some of my other crushes tho, i hope i never see again *shudder*

pompador

well their were kinda two at once & ive ended up sleeping with both of them. They've also gone out with each other.

The guy had thought he was gay when i was with him & so got confused. he's back to being gay now. The chick, im living with her. we both moved out of our parents.

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
Ohhh Sandy, where are you?

;)
My first crush was in first grade. She moved that summer!
Ohhh Sandy, where are you?
;)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
My first crush was in Kindergarten, we dated briefly in Year 1, well it was a week so I guess it can be considered long term as far as Year 1 relationships go. Her name was Rebecca.

She's now a stripper in the city.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Raiks said:
My first crush was in Kindergarten, we dated briefly in Year 1, well it was a week so I guess it can be considered long term as far as Year 1 relationships go. Her name was Rebecca.

She's now a stripper in the city.
Only you would date a pre-stripper Raiks.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
HellVeN said:
It's too bad my first crush is under the ground. My shovel did her good.
Your shovel really brings meaning to the term 'CRUSH'

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
jumb said:
Only you would date a pre-stripper Raiks.
Jumb, no, that's not right. Only I would manage to be able to do it twice.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
still at my school, in my grade... went to the year 10 formal with my friend o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)