Death Metal!!! (2 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
on that album: rage of reason, hell is for children, aesthesis, the other 6 songs are either crap, meh, or not bad. But those 3 are soo awesome.

Symphonic death/black metal, checkum if u want. Or limewire/ares those songs.

The vocals on that album sound more death metal, not really black metal. probalby why i like it, but musically those 3 songs are awesome

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
fucking win, all of em. But i dont listen to opeth (not my stuff) or cannibal corpse (band name makes em look like tossers).
Opeth are a really good band dude, i strongly reccomend. Yes they are a bit slower paced but i think thats what makes them so unique. And with the cannibal corpse thing, i dont love the name or the song names either but they got some hard death metal, very brutal shit

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
well the stuff i listen to are musically awesome, so mostly melodeath, amon amarth, nightrage, then theres behemoth which are just fucking awesome. The only plain death metal band i listen to are bloodbath, because their music is awesome too, and mikail akerfeldt is a FUCKING MONSTER!!!!

i know he does opeth too, but i just dont like it, as i said, not my stuff.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
well the stuff i listen to are musically awesome, so mostly melodeath, amon amarth, nightrage, then theres behemoth which are just fucking awesome. The only plain death metal band i listen to are bloodbath, because their music is awesome too, and mikail akerfeldt is a FUCKING MONSTER!!!!

i know he does opeth too, but i just dont like it, as i said, not my stuff.
He is SO SO SO SO SO awesome. So dynamic and versatile as a singer. Behemoth are just the very best. There is a really awesome local band that is heavily influenced from behemoth, ill PM u a link to their myspace. check it out man

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Holy shit, demonic tempest is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha told you man, there brutal as! Im good mates with the vocals/guitarist! He is god! Listen to the band ( there one of demonic tempests friends) called "heathen ritual", there real good too, but have poor myspace recordings

UPDATE: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=92293719 theres the link for everyone to listen to them!

_nathan_

HSC
some that i listen to sometimes are:
through the eyes of the dead
skinless
Lamb of God
might not be all that death, but through the eyes of the dead have some crazzy blast beats with the double kick: two inches from a main artery. by them is great....

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
clouded judgement is awesome, reminds me of the band decapitated, theyre not bad either, their from poland.

Also, i dont really like usa dm, except for nile, euro-death is win. Sweden and poland have the main good bands.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
clouded judgement is awesome, reminds me of the band decapitated, theyre not bad either, their from poland.

Also, i dont really like usa dm, except for nile, euro-death is win. Sweden and poland have the main good bands.
Yer, there all pretty good. I wish they would upload some of their newer songs actually, i like them just as much! and i havent heard of that band, theres another new one for me! lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
get the album winds of creation, i got that and the fury, second album not as good.

intro of the song winds of creation is fucking awwwesome and vocals are deep and brutal as fuck!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
HOLY FUCK!!!

I found an upload of Azarath's discography!!!!!!!!!

They got behemoth's drummer, inferno, so u mite wanna checkum. I love his drumming style, he is my hero.

exphate thank you so much for telling me about blogspot, many reps upon thee (once i can give it out again)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Dude, srsly.

Google: "<insert band name> AND blogspot"

Then sort through until you find what you're looking for. Is slightly harder sometimes (ie Martyr I had to search album names rather than band name)
omg man, i did not know bout that blogspot:( that is awesome, thank you very much! Im bout to add u Omie.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
Metalcore faggotry is not welcome here.

Am listening to the new cannibal corpse album. Not as brutal as the others :(
no wai mang, LoG is PURE AMERICAN METAL BROSEPH!11!!111!1

New CC was just as bad as everything else they've released after Barnes left, it's good for a listen, one listen but that's it.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Rep me up yo.

Anygays,

In other news. Insomnium updated their official site for the first time in like 6 months. They start recording the new album in March, hopefully to be out in September.

last.fm > *
i rep'd u man, give me some rep for being such a harcore death metal fan.. please lol

ledzeppelin

HSC
Opeth are a really good band dude, i strongly reccomend. Yes they are a bit slower paced but i think thats what makes them so unique. And with the cannibal corpse thing, i dont love the name or the song names either but they got some hard death metal, very brutal shit
opeth are epic win

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
looks like a typical Behemoth cover, except without the fail of being a Behemoth album.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)