What looks hot and sh*t on the opposite sex! Tell all thread (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
FRECKLES!!
Fucking love a cute chick with freckles.

lindax

HSC
guys in cargo pants, baggy pants but not the types that hang down so you can see there undies..............

i like t-shirts on guys the ones that show thre hot big, muscles always get me
yummy yummy

nwong6

HSC
guys in cargo pants, baggy pants but not the types that hang down so you can see there undies..............

i like t-shirts on guys the ones that show thre hot big, muscles always get me
yummy yummy

please stopp troll. i honestly want to dress better, i have been told that baggy pants and muscle shirts are bad fashun mistakes, even by people who are in the fashion business.

lindax

HSC
Thats great, im not talking bout those extremely tight tight tops, thats to much and t-shirts can only help if you do have fine male muscels, baggy pants i mean cargo there the only ones i like.....................personally i dont really care what the fashion business thinks because to tell you the truth i beleive there fashion is way over the top and would like the simple type of clothing................

thanks for the troll comment, very nice of you :)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
please stopp troll. i honestly want to dress better, i have been told that baggy pants and muscle shirts are bad fashun mistakes, even by people who are in the fashion business.
Says the guy with major issues and insecurities about how he looks:
nwong6 said:
Hi, i like gurls who wear: chanel and dior...alexanderwang, i have nvr heard of him, probably not that good.

I like to wear: AX shirt, AX belt, AX sunglasses, disiel jeans and lacoste white shoes? i am a 6ft 160lb guy, do u think i would look hot?? some1 said i look hot, but im not sure they are fashun about clothes and shit. Armarni makes good clothes, he is famous around the world and i think i look pretty good in it.
Fashion is about the individual. What looks good on one person may look shit on another.

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
Hi, i like gurls who wear: chanel and dior...alexanderwang, i have nvr heard of him, probably not that good.

I like to wear: AX shirt, AX belt, AX sunglasses, disiel jeans and lacoste white shoes? i am a 6ft 160lb guy, do u think i would look hot?? some1 said i look hot, but im not sure they are fashun about clothes and shit. Armarni makes good clothes, he is famous around the world and i think i look pretty good in it.

SO.... basically you'e some sort of idiotic brand whore

vom

Last edited:

lindax

HSC
Says the guy with major issues and insecurities about how he looks:

Fashion is about the individual. What looks good on one person may look shit on another.
Exactley what i think, even being a attracted to someone comes under that everyone likes different things obviously some can not understand that concept.

nwong6

HSC
SO.... basically you'e some sort of idiotic brand whore

vom
i was asking what you guys think of what i wear and shit. obviously you dont like it i think. what should i wear? i really want to look good for this party im goin to on saturday.

Jt2008

Black Cat
HSC
Chicks-

Hot- Nice tight jeans, simple singlet or shirt! and maybe thongs... Always works...short shorts are cool, sunnies always go down too, actually exercise pants get the thumbs up too hahah, top hats, keep it simple...

Not- Super short skirts just communicates a slut, massive try hard clothing is shit

:)

nwong6

HSC
I have diesel jeans. where do i buy a shirt from alexander wang? kan i buy one from davidjones in the city?

greentsquare

HSC
I have diesel jeans. where do i buy a shirt from alexander wang? kan i buy one from davidjones in the city?
Dude, why do you care about the brand/s so much? Just wear whatever you feel hot and comfortable in. At the end of the day, it's all about the attitude rather than the clothes (no matter how fancy and fashionable they may be)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
DFC for delicious flat chest, don't fucking care or designated fat chick?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Tight black tshirt and jeans on a guy with good arms.

Om nom nom.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
This is the internetz. Quite obviously the answer is that I have an obsession with both you and with tits.
In fact, I'm 43 years-old, and I just got home from my job as a school grounds-keeper, and I'm currently fapping off thinking about you, but I can't see my penis cos my gut is too big. Point is I know it's there somewhere. Unlike my head hair which is rapidly disappearing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)